Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
    Yes- Jamie fitted the Eibachs for me 6 month back
    Much better handling, not so much like sitting on a pendulum when you go round corners
    Also don't look like your running on four flat tyres too- you can only notice its lower if you look hard and have another DS3 next to it
    Nice n subtle- would recommend
    Are they springs or coilovers?

Comment

• Eibach lowering springs
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• How much did they lower it by?

Comment

• Think it was 30mm at front, 20mm rear. They should have settled by now so be good if Chris could his tape measure out and compare the meerkat
          White on red THP
          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
            Think it was 30mm at front, 20mm rear. They should have settled by now so be good if Chris could his tape measure out and compare the meerkat
            Why different levels at the front/back

Comment

• If they are slightly lower at the front, I don't notice. Theyre around 25mm all round I would guess
              If they are lower at the front, that's OK as it would put more traction on the drive wheels

Actually, I unintentionally wheels spin now and again when pulling away, but got winter tyres on

Will have a measure up when on flat ground, then you can compare with your height SFG
              As said- my concern was the handling which is miles better
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Roger, its something im thinking about, I was browsing for a new set of wheels last night, bigger than mine, same size as the Racing.

Comment

• Reckon 19inch wheels would fit, even with the Eibachs on
                  Can let you know my space from tyre to wheels arch edge if you like
                  But most DS3s can take 50mm lowering and still be OK with the 17inch wheels
                  Had 18inch wheels with 40 profile tyres, and they didnt get anywhere near from what i recall
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                  X