Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economy - How many miles do you get out of a full tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economy - How many miles do you get out of a full tank?

1.6 THP = 470 miles

:-) pretty happy about this

How about all of you's?

Becca x

This Much...

That's Not Even A Full Tank As You Can See, Highest I've Ever Got Was Around 650

Comment

wow! what engine?

Comment

580mls but my car is less than 2 weeks old.

Comment

Brimmed my THP 2 days ago (45 litres = 10 gallons) and I've been driving like a granny ever since. Done over 100 miles so far, and the range indicator is still saying 509.

Everywhere around my neck of the woods seems to have sold out of unleaded, hence the need to stretch out what's in the tank.

Comment

How do u guys get to drive +-500 miles with the THP?
            If i drive VERY light-footed, i can manage to get around 500KM which is about 300-310 miles...
            BLACK DS3 Sport Chic 150THP | Forge Induction Kit | Skytune Exhaust

Comment

I did 440 miles in my EHDI 110 Dsport + and the machine said I still had 180 left in tank, most ive ever physically done in mine on one tank is 635 then light came on but when I filled up I think I could have got about 60 more miles. I was trying to see how far I could go.
              I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

i have got 400 miles outta THP but thts on a good run to wales etc otherwise 42 mpg average

Comment

Thats great

Comment

I normally get about 460 to 500 out of a tank round town, but on a run I can get about 550 to 600. My MPG is between 46.9 and 50.3 so not too bad but that's got a lot to do with the way I can't control my right foot!!!
                    Last edited by sarah ds3 black; 30-03-2012, 20:04.
                    Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by Raain View Post
                      How do u guys get to drive +-500 miles with the THP?
                      If i drive VERY light-footed, i can manage to get around 500KM which is about 300-310 miles...
                      I live in East Anglia, which is flat as a cow's turd, so that helps the mpg.

And I've been driving as if I have a new-laid egg between my foot and the gas pedal.

But happily the fuel queues have receded this evening, so it's back to hooligan mode tomorrow.

Yippee.

Comment

Wow, all impressive but strangly different answers??
                        I use cruise control a lot, does that make things worse?

Tank gauge on screen says roughly what I get out of it, pretty good in that respect.

Comment

I average 42mpg which i find good for a 1.6 petrol, normally 420 mls to tank
                          only used to get that out of my focus 2.0lt diesel
                          Now proud owner of DS3 Black & Chrome 155 D Sport +:bow:

Comment

380-400 miles per tank.......but i lurv the Turbo kicking in!

Surprised yestday when I followed government (Old) advice and topped uf from 1 bar below half- cost £46 of standard unleaded
                            Thatd make full tank round £80-85 and I know its only £65ish.
                            Indicator playing up, or not that sensitive in middle range i spose
                            CBLUE
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

I'm only getting just over 520 to a tank which to be honest I thought I'd get more than, computer is never accurate, quite often it says I'll get over 600 but the last 1/4 tank drops pretty quickly
                              61 DSport + e-hdi airdream
                              V5 STI Type R Impreza

Comment

Working...
                              X