Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Economy - How many miles do you get out of a full tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

The displayed range is based off the data supplied to the computer at that moment. It's not worked from the data stored on the trip computers.

So when it says 600 miles the computer has based that estimate, yes estimate, off the variables it was supplied at the time such as road speed and current consumption in order to give you an idea. The range computer is not gospel and to be honest I'm surprised by people on here who think it is.

If it bugs people that much then switch it over to trip A and work up the mileage.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Aw shucks Biggie, don't be so sensible!

If we want to persuade ourselves that we can get 600 miles out of a tankful in a THP, just humour us!

Comment

I get around 400-420 miles to a tank in my thp. I could push it more and drive a bit more conservative, but where's the fun in that?! Taking my car to southern France this summer so I'm aiming to smash the 450 mark by cruise controlling it all the way at a constant speed. Wonder if I can reach Monaco without breaking except to fill up
        Sport Red DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Comment

I get about 450 out of my THP

Comment

I get 100mpg on cruise control at 70mph lol

Comment

Originally posted by beck_4ever View Post
              I get 100mpg on cruise control at 70mph lol
              Is that downhill with a tail wind?
              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

I just about get 300 on my THP, I wonder why? :S
                DS3 DSport 150 THP

Comment

I don't tend to put more than 50 Quid in at a time, and driving sensibly I get around 350 miles before the fuel light comes on.

How are people working out their MPGs? I find the computer is a bit optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by joshaspinall View Post
                    I don't tend to put more than 50 Quid in at a time, and driving sensibly I get around 350 miles before the fuel light comes on.

How are people working out their MPGs? I find the computer is a bit optimistic.
                    I fill up tank untill cannot get any more in. set trip meter to zero. Next time i fill up make a note of miles done. fill up until can get no more in make note of number of litres . Then divide lires by 4.546 to get the gallons the divide miles by the gallons =mpg .MY hdi 110 gets an average 67 mpg doing 250 miles per week.

Comment

Doing around 760km on 48 litres of BP Ultimate.
                      On normal 95 he’s doing around 700km
                      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

I judge it on half a tank then x2.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                          Is that downhill with a tail wind?
                          Maybe..... lol. But doesnt do it so often now i've had the belt and tensioner changed.

Comment

Bout 360 miles (Or less even) on a Full tank today

MARVELLOUS drive down the A1, M18, M1, M25 (Very slow) and M23
                            CBLUE
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

1.6thp and I am going to 960km with full tank
                              Just Only DS3

Comment

On my second tankfull ever 405 miles. All city driving too so pretty happpy with that. Did cost $83 for the premium 98 RON fuel though but I don't trust that sugar cane crap Ethanol blend petrol. Could defintely get 500 miles on a highway run which is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X