Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSThree View Post
    My White is unique.

No-other White has the same things as mine dangling from the rear view mirror.

Furry dice
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlow View Post
      Furry dice
      But of course.

Comment

• After STILL only having seen three on the road in 14 months, despite schlepping up and down the M40 every weekend and driving around Heathrow every day, bugger me if I didn't see one behind me at 7 o'clock this morning. And what's more, it was coming through the barrier to park at my place of work! It was on a 60 plate, white with a black roof and white wheels, and a little bit dirty (shame on you!). No sign of acknowledgement from the lady driver, so maybe she's not yet sure of DS3 owner etiquette!

But if you are a member and you're reading this and are based at Waterside, a big hello from me!

And I thought I was the only DS3 in the village....

Mark
        DStyle HDi
        Cherry Red/Black
        Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

• Saw a Boticelli Ble/Black Roof this morning at around 7am-8am, between J7 - J10 on the M4 going West. I was on the opposite side going London Bound

Comment

• White and Boticelli blue roof this morning in Manchester City Centre. I was stopped the lights she rolle passed me. Gave her a massive wave and she looked at me with disgust
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              Gave her a massive wave and she looked at me with disgust
              No accounting for taste, Fish!

Comment

• Yellow and black with silver wheels I keep seeing in lakeside car park. Know of two in my little village as well. My mate saw a "gang" of them cruising through Chelmsford the other day. Anyone here?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                  Seen Two Today...

Red With White Roof DStyle At Merthyr RFC...

Thorium Grey With Carmen Red Roof HDi DSport On The M4 By Cardiff...

Thorium grey with red roof is me!!!!! Live in Sarn and travel around as work for NHS so always driving between hospitals.

Think I saw you last week Zack, was driving up to Prince Charles Hospital on the A470 around 11:00am between Merthyr and Pentrebach. White with checkered roof heading south. Sounded a bit louder then mine.........
                  110HDi Dsport
                  Manitoba grey body / Carmen red roof
                  Carmen red dash

Comment

• Originally posted by djclark25 View Post
                    Thorium grey with red roof is me!!!!! Live in Sarn and travel around as work for NHS so always driving between hospitals.
                    Think I saw you last week Zack, was driving up to Prince Charles Hospital on the A470 around 11:00am between Merthyr and Pentrebach. White with checkered roof heading south. Sounded a bit louder then mine.........
                    Yep That Woulda Been Me =D

I Did See Your Car Last Week Too On The A470 But Forgot To Put It On Here lol

Comment

• Seen a gray one today driving through Killinghall and gave a flash (of the lights)

Some old bugger driving, didin't even bat an eyelid. Owld git.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                        Some old bugger driving, didin't even bat an eyelid. Owld git.
                        Haven't You Got To That Stage Yet ? Takes One To Know One Rob

Comment

• Saw the boticelli blue / black roof on the M4 this morning again. its a lady driving....lets see if shes on here

Comment

• Stopped at traffic lights in Brum next to a lady in red (cue song)/black roof late last night. She didn't bat an eyelid

Comment

• Saw a Red/White roof going west on the M4 between J8 - J10

Then saw an all Black around the Earls court area. Went past and looked in but the lady driver was looking the other way

Comment

• I just don't think we're gonna have an (original) mini toot and shoot effect with the DS3 here folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X