No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im new on hear. iv got a black special edition. bought some chrome side strips.
    Got full beams flashed at me the other day by a blue one with a white roof. like me black tho.
    “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by gar074 View Post
      Just as well he doesn't get to smile very often then, isn't it?

Saw another yellow & black beauty - just like mine but with black wheels - parked on Riverside Road in Norwich yesterday evening.

Probably on his/her way to Carrow Road, like me. I wonder if Norwich has a higher incidence of yellow cars than other parts of the UK?

That was me, at the station end of the road. What a result, left it late though !

Comment

• After a weekend down to Aldershot i saw about 8, i think there
        getting quite common down south? not many round shropshire
        i certainly have not seen any 3 wheeled ones what everyone keeps
        mentioning!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mick f View Post
          i certainly have not seen any 3 wheeled ones what everyone keeps
          mentioning!!!!!!!!
          Don't Listen To Them >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
            Don't Listen To Them >.<
            Sorry Zack, Good that you can take a joke!!!!

Comment

• White editions everywhere, they are nice though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09 Milano ctr no turbo required..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                Oooo! Spotted a white and black today when I was on the bike on the way into manchester
                Coincidentally I followed a Black, in my White, home yesterday on the M60. It was my first time driving it home too. LOL.

Comment

• I saw a carbon copy of mine today! White D sport with black roof HY was all I caught from the Reg...It was coming out of Elgin on the A96.
                  I always give out a little excited scream and a huge grin when I see another DS3, there aren't many around here...I gave him a flash but he didn't flash back

Comment

• Saw Black ed on way to Gt Miss yesterday and got a wave off passenger and driver, result

Comment

• Saw 4 other DS's while away for a few days, the last one was in Bromsgrove around Lunchtime today (Sunday), another White edition....even got an excited wave back from the woman driver
                      Last edited by John S; 20-03-2011, 17:05.

Comment

• Saw a black dsign the otherday and am embarassed to say i turned around and followed it for awhile lol. Quite a few peeps had a look as we both passed by, tis the only other one i've seen around where i live .....well apart from the ones at the dealer a mile down the road lol
                        Suzuki Rgv 250, Cruddy Corsa, Cruddy Astra, 56 Corsa D, 09 Fiesta Mk7, 59 Fiesta Mk7, 10 Swift Sport, 11 DS3 Hdi White Edition >> 61 DS3 e-Hdi Dstyle Plus Sport Yellow with corroding bellone's as standard<<

Comment

• Saw 3 over the course of this weekend while shuffling around Beds/Herts/Cambs/Suffolk shifting furniture for various family members (never again...)

On Saturday, a Sport Red & Black (with funky roof transfers) on the M1 near Luton, a White near Bedford, and today a Thorium Grey & Carmen Red near Bury St Edmunds (I really like that combination - looks very cool & sophisticated).

They're getting to be common as muck, but the fun part is that (apart from the Black & White) you hardly ever see 2 that are exactly the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                            They're getting to be common as muck, but the fun part is that (apart from the Black & White) you hardly ever see 2 that are exactly the same.
                            My White is unique.

No-other White has the same things as mine dangling from the rear view mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSThree View Post
                              What Is It ? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DSThree View Post
                                What Is It ? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X