No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a beige/black Orla Kiely one with orange mirrors on A452 between Leamington Spa and Kenilworth in Warwickshire.

MK

Comment

• Cruising up (heading north) the M40 yesterday between Banbury & Warwick services and another White caught up with me.....played Tag for about 10 miles, he was on a 60 plate as well, can't remember the rest of the reg.

Comment

• Originally posted by meadow_knight View Post
        Saw a beige/black Orla Kiely one with orange mirrors on A452 between Leamington Spa and Kenilworth in Warwickshire.
        Did You Spew ? Or Manage To Keep It In ? :L

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          Did You Spew ? Or Manage To Keep It In ? :L
          Actually, the pavement pizza on the roof is not that visible from driving height, and it looked quite good with the orange mirrors. It's when you're standing up it looks sh*t.

MK

Comment

• Seen another new one yesterday on the A168 bypass bit into Sharrow, couldn't make out the colour as the sun was in my eyes, but I did give a light flash and although I didn't get flashed back, got a smile from the driver. It's a start!

Comment

• hi there, can i ask where you got the red ds3 stickers on the windscreen from?
              Last edited by mick f; 24-03-2011, 23:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                Spotted a grey one with black roof on the A11 near Thetford yesterday. Female driver wrestling with the wheel like grim death as she belted around a tight roundabout - sadly no time for flashing or waving.

(Negotiating roundabouts at speed is essential in Thetford as anyone in their right mind would want to get out of there as quickly as possible.)
                what's wrong with Thetford? I've got relatives there!

Comment

• Yellow and black on the A46 southbound near Warwick. It was driving up the a*rse of the vehicle in front at 80 in lane 3. Sadly the two DS3s I have seen recently looked as though they were being driven by ex-BMW driving sales reps as both of them looked as if they were being towed at 80 in lane 3.

MK

Comment

• Seen 2 today one at London colney shopping park was a man red Dstyle & one in potters bar a Dsport driven by some old lady driving at 20mph
                    Dstyle 1.6Vti, sport red/black, black17" wheels,

Comment

• i've only seen two on the M1 so far, both white.

Comment

• Originally posted by mick f View Post
                        hi there, can i ask where you got the red ds3 stickers on the windscreen from?
                        Is That To Me ?

Had Them Made lol

Comment

• the DS3 mothership must have landed as today in the space of two hours saw2 white, 1 black edtns, grey/red and a yellow/black stopped of at the yellows house to tell them about the club so hopefully his mom will tell him when he gets up of nights

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                            stopped of at the yellows house to tell them about the club so hopefully his mom will tell him when he gets up of nights
                            Really ?

Comment

• After only three in a year, it's now two in four days! Not only one at work on Monday, but then I parked nose to nose with one (black all over - quite nice actually) in Sainsbury's in Hampton on Friday afternoon! Despite still parking miles from the store entrance (still paranoid about getting dings in car parks), I didn't even notice what it was until I switched off, and then I did a double take!

Mark
                              DStyle HDi
                              Cherry Red/Black
                              Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

• Get my little black tomorrow. Cant wait!!! Anyone in Derbyshire with one ?

Comment

Working...
                                X