Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lfcrule1972
    replied
    Mmmm, I've never been sold by these, the air cone is at the back of the engine, away from the cold air and it just feels like a lot of money mod for not much gain. Obvs I'm prepared to be swayed by your thoughts though Jez

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Thanks mate,looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• kistigun
    replied
    Nice! You wont be disapointed

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Next mod to come after careful consideration for nearly a year is an induction kit to be fitted in June!

GSR Induction Kit for 1.6 HDI engine.
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 12-05-2016, 16:03.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    It`s here! ^ Will be fitted in the next week or so.I will post a comparison of with/without Shortshifter when it is on. Check the Mods section for details under MTech shortshifters Group Buy.

MTech Shortshifter is on and after a road test this morning I think it is well worth having,for slick,closer, sporty gear changes and just plain driving fun.
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 12-05-2016, 14:36.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Mtech Shortshifter for 6 speed ordered!

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Thanks for a great product and swift delivery!

Leave a comment:

• Diamond Performance
    replied
    Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Diamond Performance Carbon Effect Badge Cover Is On!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12719[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12720[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12721[/ATTACH]

Love It! Increasing my carbon effect footprint! Very easy to fit. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12723[/ATTACH]
    Looks great , :-)... I am biased , but correct

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Thanks for your feedback!

Leave a comment:

• Noo
    replied
    Looks good with splitter pal

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Diamond Performance Carbon Effect Badge Cover Is On!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1160.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	360328 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1159.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	360329 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1161.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	360330

Love It! Increasing my carbon effect footprint! Very easy to fit. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1162.jpg
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	360332
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 09-04-2016, 19:11.

Leave a comment:

• Jo67
    replied
    Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Thanks Jo67.

I tuck my old Tom Tom One top right, next to the pillar and it sits neatly on the dashboard there as I am not keen on the modern widescreen Sat Navs which obscure the forward view,hence phone is tucked down out of the way but not loose in the car!
    On the rare occasions when I've had to pull my TomTom One out of retirement, I've stuck it to the small panel of glass on the drivers door, which I found effective, because basically that piece of glass doesn't do anything.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Thanks Jo67.

I tuck my old Tom Tom One top right, next to the pillar and it sits neatly on the dashboard there as I am not keen on the modern widescreen Sat Navs which obscure the forward view,hence phone is tucked down out of the way but not loose in the car!
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 26-03-2016, 16:54.

Leave a comment:

• Jo67
    replied
    [QUOTE=JEZDS3;217936]Brodit angle mount and phone holder fitted in 5 mins, really neat solution to hold phone.

You can't fault Brodit. I've got the vent area mount, which works a treat because I don't like taking my eyes off the road too much when I'm driving (using the phone as sat nav).
    I previously had a door pillar mount but it pulled the whole trim off, which I wasn't impressed with (quality of the Citroen trim not the Brodit mount) and the fact that it obscured my view with the windscreen being quite small.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Brodit angle mount and phone holder fitted in 5 mins, really neat solution to hold phone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160326_141650.jpg
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	360304 Click image for larger version

Name:	20160326_141738.jpg
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	360305
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 26-03-2016, 14:41.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X