Mark's DS3 Build Log Code Name Dee xD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark's DS3 Build Log Code Name Dee xD

Hey guys just thought I'd post an update as of 01/10/12 my DS3 has officially been part ex'd before any more issues arose and before the engine finally gave up hope as it was starting to splutter and cut out .
    I've now taken delivery of a spanking new Seat Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI and loving it the engine is a beast .
    Know its not exactly a French Car but would still like to stay in touch with the great community and people here so if its alright with the mods then I'll post some updates on the new car aswell.
    Got some images from when I picked her up from the dealer aswell as a couple from the huge M&S in Elleamere Port but not any more as its been raining heavy for the last 3 days but already given her a name Izzy xD not the most inventive but sue me lol .
    WTF has been nice enough to allow me to keep posting and updating my build thread but on the Ibiza to keep in touch with everyone

Pics Start on Page 3 For Izzy

Have done some small mods:

- Changed Side, Main, Dipped to Ultra 5K Bulbs
    - Changed front Indicator Bulbs to Silvertek Bulbs
    - Removed Spare wheel and replaced with an inflation and repair kit

Got a few little mods in mind:

- Paint Calipers Red
    - Finish the bulbs off around the car, Rear & Side Indicator Lights
    - Led the interior light's
    - Body shop spray S Seat badge and Ibiza on boot and S badge on front grille aswell

But there's more of the big ones lol:

- Remap Stage 1 at Jabbasport or Revo looking at 220bhp with upwards of 300ibs torque all with standard exhaust air filter
    - Either Forge Forced Induction or a Green Panel Filter as haven't decided yet but the Forge would increase the Stage 1 remap's gains
    - Custom built exhaust based upon measurements of a Miltek Exhaust as they've got it spot on for power increase but would like a more personal exhaust tone
    - Toyo Proxy's all round
    - Forge Intercooler

That's about it at the mo
    Last edited by vmark89; 03-10-2012, 17:59.

Will take some more Pictures later =) but im really impressed with it overall
    Attached Files

Comment

Not bad mate, looks good

Comment

Nice, certainly makes it stand out.
        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Looking good
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

That looks quality... Can't wait to get my chrome wrapped!

Comment

Hey guys thanks very much for all the positive feedback =) and as promised here are some more pics these were the ones that the company took of their work so said i would upload them here aswell if anyone is in cheshire recommend using Elite Films

Comment

Looking good mate, especially the DS badges and grill :cool:

Comment

Thanks for the great feedback guys :cool:. As these are from Elite Films Camera, there is one from my S3 at the Audi Garage this morning =). I will put some more pics up once ive managed to get her clean!
                  Anyways feedback is always appreciated guys =)

Comment

Originally posted by B19PPh View Post
                    Looking good mate, especially the DS badges and grill :cool:
                    Thanks =) the badge i asked to be similar to the racing's where it has orange lines through it so put some sport red ones through on mine.

Comment

Hey guys thought i would upload a couple more pic's and show the car from the back with being de-badged and with the exhaust . Will upload a video link soon to show the tone of the exhaust

Comment

Exhaust Tone

As promised here is the Exhaust Tone, this was taken before i had her wrapped though

http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/a...EO0003-0-0.mp4

Comment

Looks really smart

Are you going to do anymore?

Have you thought about getting the light surrounds and changing them to black? I ordered mine from Ross on here and sprayed white to match WTF. Some photo's and info here
                          My DS3R3... nearly....
                          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                            Looks really smart

Are you going to do anymore?

Have you thought about getting the light surrounds and changing them to black? I ordered mine from Ross on here and sprayed white to match WTF. Some photo's and info here
                            Thanks yeah im looking to maybe get some of the inside bits and bobs either wrapped or sprayed to match the red/black as im not a chrome man, and contemplating getting some new wheels similar to the ones one the TT RS if i can find any.
                            The light surrounds id never even thought of but seeing it on your DS3 it makes it stand out quite a bit, how much were you quoted for yours and are they hard to fit?

Comment

Working...
                            X