• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlymTom View Post
    Thanks Arlow, ordered ;D
    Happy to help, as they say next door in Asda
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Ha ha! Learnt the hard way about the evil straightners. I picked mine up whilst on by the cermic plate, I may have been drunk.

If you meet up with us at Trax, and want to wait that long (and if he still has them on) you can take a look at Zacks lights, he'll be with Cleaned stand.
      Ouch hope it wasn't too bad for you, mind you if you were drunk sure that helped take away some of the pain . In my defense i was half asleep and didnt even know they were there, until i my arm wedged inbetween them sort of elbow forearm so got 2 lovely scars both sides now .

Yeah im talking to Liam - DangerousFish about meeting up before hand at a service station and driving down with him so thats a bonus with not having gone to Trax and the meets before, nice of him to offer .
      Ill have a look while im down there at Zack's seen a couple of pictures on here with them on and they are growing on me but its getting the money together xD
      have been trying to look at maybe getting the silver on the bellone's changed to red but means re-spraying them which could be costly.
      How have you gotten on with the mark's on the back of WTF? Have you managed to get the diffuser and bumper sorted?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
        Thanks for that Arlow much appreciated love your racing by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
          You live next door to ASDA?
          Handy for shopping I spose
          CBLUE
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Thought I'd add some more :P

Just a couple of pics ive taken with a bit more distance, while its sunny in a slightly scary part of ellesmere port *locks doors* lol and after Dee had been cleaned and waxed .
            Was trying to get some good shots to put in the WRC competition though.

Comment

Blimey- thats my car- THATS MY STREET- THATS MY HOUSE
              No it aint - sorry
              Look similar tho - Ha
              What colour roof BTW
              CBLUE
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                Blimey- thats my car- THATS MY STREET- THATS MY HOUSE
                No it aint - sorry
                Look similar tho - Ha
                What colour roof BTW
                CBLUE
                Lol I was going to say small world xD its a black roof mate then black everywhere there was once chrome :cool:

Comment

SNAP
                  Great car
                  I'm sticking to chrome everyhwhere rather than black (Each to their own)
                  Is yours THP?
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

SNAP
                    Great car
                    I'm sticking to chrome everyhwhere rather than black (Each to their own)
                    Is yours THP?
                    CBLUE
                    Yeah I wasnt sure if i liked the chrome at first but with doing a couple of mock ups of the badges being in gloss black and the rest of it, it really does stand out and look nice in real life makes it look more aggressive but as you say each to their own .
                    No mines just the VTI 120 with a K&N Panel Filter, Decat custom exhaust, has a center box as without it, it was really loud even for me xD but its got a good noise now posted a video up of it in the thread .
                    Maybe looking at a remap but for the power it would bring im undecided as it wouldn't be a huge difference but i just feel there's some flat area's to it so the map could at least equal it out, hopefully lol.
                    Didn't go with the THP with hearing some horror stories with engines going after 6,000 miles and stuff but would have loved to.
                    If i ever get the money and time to do anything major in the future then maybe but for now im happy with her just a couple more things to add, tweak for the time being, getting rid of the Bellone's being one as I think they are starting to get that corrosion people have posted about before .

How's your THP then have you had anything done to it or is it all stock? Has it been reliable engine wise

Comment

Me quite keen on a custom exhaust too- point me in the direction of the utube post you done
                      Me 12500 miles in and the motors still great
                      Mods- Air horns, performance filter, nice chrome decals, personal plate, wheels (Not bellones) and ..errr.......
                      Cant SAY much else, cos not much else to say:rolleyes:
                      CBLUE
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Me quite keen on a custom exhaust too- point me in the direction of the utube post you done
                        Me 12500 miles in and the motors still great
                        Mods- Air horns, performance filter, nice chrome decals, personal plate, wheels (Not bellones) and ..errr.......
                        Cant SAY much else, cos not much else to say:rolleyes:
                        CBLUE
                        Thats good then hopefully it was a few isolated problems with them then as i know they have the 155 THP now rather than the other 150 dont know what the differences are but hopefully they solved the ones people had most.
                        What sort of wheels have you got for yours then have you got any pics? But liking the airhorn Ill stay away though otherwise Id end up getting the dukes of hazard xD lol

exhaust link is here Exhaust

Comment

Hey guys just a quick small update, went to my local dealer today and showed them the Wheel Corrosion i had, which i first spotted towards christmas time but was basically told it would have to get worse before they replaced them *even though in my eyes corrosion is corrosion and is unacceptable on a car thats less that 1 year old but hey ho* and they have agreed to replace all 4 wheels next week so cant wait to get them switched over as they have been bugging the bottom off me

Comment

Originally posted by vmark89 View Post
                            Hey guys just a quick small update, went to my local dealer today and showed them the Wheel Corrosion i had, which i first spotted towards christmas time but was basically told it would have to get worse before they replaced them *even though in my eyes corrosion is corrosion and is unacceptable on a car thats less that 1 year old but hey ho* and they have agreed to replace all 4 wheels next week so cant wait to get them switched over as they have been bugging the bottom off me
                            Pfft, should have threatened to return the car unless they fixed it. Good to hear you got it sorted though.
                            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

wish citroen was as good about the engines as they seem to be with wheels.
                              Originally posted by cyclone
                              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                              Originally posted by Broda
                              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                                Pfft, should have threatened to return the car unless they fixed it. Good to hear you got it sorted though.
                                Haha I wish I did say I would take action over it if it wasn't sorted and it was within 1hr 30m that they rang to say it had been reported to Citreon HQ or where ever and they were willing to replace them next week . But my dealer who i wont name hasn't half given me some "dodgy" excuses in the past 1st one was about a week after getting the car I had a pain in the #@*# rattle above the central heaters no matter the road surface to which the chief service guy said oh its a new car you'll get rattles, yeah but not a week later :/ asked them to pack in the area where it was and he outright said no so I did it myself with the help of friend .
                                And the other was to do with a faulty MAF Sensor so my car would rev about 1,500 instead of the regular and it was noticeable especially when putting my foot down it hesitates for a split second until it settled same guy said oh its a DS3 you can't simply get into these cars and go they have to do checks lol maybe but not for 3+mins xD so put a complaint in because that's bad.
                                I'll post some pics of the corroded wheels.
                                What's happened to your engine Cyclone? Seen you build thread and it looks awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X