Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modifications to 1.6 HDI 110 Dsport - 200hp? ;-) Who needs a petrol!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dave, i think ;o) can't believe they picked on the front of the car rather than the rear! now if i can just put 24" rims and a 1 foot exhaust pipe on.... hmmm barry ;-)
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Originally posted by mbartlett View Post
      a 1 foot exhaust pipe on.... hmmm barry ;-)
      PLEASE do this xD!
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I Laughed At The Comment After Which Included: "Quelle Horreur"

lol

Comment

I was amused by

BEURK BEURK BEURK!!! C'est de l'humour anglais ou quoi??? BEURK!!!

which roughly translates as

Yuck Yuck Yuck!!! It's the British sense of humour or what??? Yuck!!!

I don't think they like it, mate!

Comment

Damn it! Why am i laughing at the FRENCH taking the piss!!! i suppose it is their car though ;-/ what do i have to do it so its not french any more?? lol ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by mbartlett View Post
              what do i have to do it so its not french any more?? lol ;o)
              Shave its armpits?

Comment

This is how I would drive to leave France! lmao!! ;o)

Comment

Again, i must say you are the man, the car is absolutely amazing. Forget the Frenchies, no taste and they would spray Jean Paul Gautier on it and say "ces't terrific" lol

Comment

Thanks Sim... needed cheering up abit ref the french knocking the front grille... i changed it for better air flow - not for better looks, so cant have it both ways! tiz funny tho ;-) would like to see them at the lights and then they would only see the rear anyway! lol

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Custom made stainless steel downpipe to replace dpf - saves over a stone of weight and should add 30/35BHP ;-) and increases the sound of the engine massively when removed ;-)
                      Last edited by mbartlett; 07-11-2010, 22:27.

Comment

I Wanna Take Mine Off But Im Scared That I'll Fuck Something Up... =/

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                          Can do it for you if your interested... it does not through any errors on the mil light and only shows up the errors in the history log internally. However you would ideally need the ecu remapped to turn off the dpf function. Mine being remapped in a week or two when they have the code to be able to do this and this will then be turned off permanently. You will need the pipe made up which www.roarpower.co.uk will do for £150 fitted. I think if you phone them they might take it off for you as it only takes an hour max.

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                            Yeah ur kind alike me, really wanna change things but scared ill mess something up. I guess only time will tell what i do with it lol

Oh and Mark dont worry about the french, if you look through there forum they dont really do modding. so for them what you done is extreme!!!!

Comment

OMG!!! I can not iron standing in the kitchen let along off a cliff face! lmfao!! ;o)

Comment

hahaha that is what you call people with tooooo much time on their hands lol

Comment

Working...
                                X