DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update again.
    Have fitted some chrome indicator bulbs in the headlights.
    Looks are much better now.

Picture:
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

So, I've bin to the tuningcompany again today to see If my new ITG filter would make any difference in performance.
      First I need to say that the guy who tested the DS3 last time picked the wrong figures. The big boss was there today and showed me the correct figures.

Last time the power output was:
      165,5 Hp @ 4711 rpm
      295 nm @ 2522 rpm

New figures with the ITG filter are:
      170,9 hp @ 4778 rpm
      307 nm @ 2377 rpm

So, there is an increase in performance, even with some slight higher temperatures outside (last time it was 20 degrees and now 24 degrees) :cool:
      Will post de graph by monday, when I can make a scan at my work.

What you can see in the graph is that the standard Intercooler is too small in higher rpm's.
      Also you can see that the ECU is constantly trying to keep the boost at the same level.
      DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Herewith the graph:

Blue is the one with the ITG filter, pink the one from the one without ITG

Comment

Same colour combo as me. I've got Osram Diadem indicator bulbs which are blue; either way, much better than the orange!

Might have to look at getting a new filter.
          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
            Might have to look at getting a new filter.
            Do It !

Comment

So, had some good weather yesterday, so could do some mod's on the DS3

Ordered an R logo via John, and placed it. :cool:
              Also have fitted my 6000k Xenon.

Pictures:

Will take some pictures from the Xenon this evening!

Comment

Quick question, Does the UK DS3 come with the glass hammer aswell or is that some kind of law in Netherlands that you must carry one in car?
                2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

For the Netherlands every new car must have one inside.
                  Don't know if this is the same in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                    For the Netherlands every new car must have one inside.
                    Don't know if this is the same in the UK
                    Thanks

Probably not for UK, we get screwed over big time.

Least from your first pics, you get the same crappy weather as us
                    2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

And herewith two pictures from my LED citylights and the Xenon. (Again with some bad weather)

This is with the normal LED lights and the PIAA LED city lights. When it's dark it's better to see.

And the Xenon together with the PIAA LED Lights

Comment

Sweet!
                        Originally posted by cyclone
                        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                        Originally posted by Broda
                        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Excellent posts Fabian, keep them coming, by the way what type of bulbs are you using in your dip beams.
                          Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Comment

Hi Graham,
                            Sorry, but my technical English is not that good. :confused:
                            What do you mean with the Dipped beams? Think the dipped beams are the lights which are on when you have yor light on "Auto"?

The high beam is still normal. In my dipped beams I now have Pilot H7 6000k Xenon.
                            The other "city" lights are PIAA W5W LED's

Comment

Fabian, your correct with your assumption Dipped (auto) thanks for your reply, have you installed a HID conversion kit, or upgraded the bulbs ?

I suspect you have installed a conversion kit. Did you self install if so how easy was the process.

Looks very cool.

Graham
                              Last edited by Graham225; 22-08-2011, 20:09.
                              Polar White DS Sport Plus 150 THP

Comment

Yes correct, It's an Xenon (HID) conversion kit.
                                Very easy to fit. Think about 1 hour if you want to do it nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X