No announcement yet.

DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all guy's! I'm very pleased with the car. It's realy fantastic to drive!!

Heated seats are allways there when you order a full leather interior.

And correct, it's a glass hamer!

About the postal codes, it works perfectly.
    I only have to fill in the postalcode and housenumber and it will find the place.
    But postal code is very different here in Holland (Exemple: 3225 VB)

Next mod will be the headlight
    Xenon and Silver bulbs :cool:
    DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Grrrr. Heated seats! Not available in the UK even with full leather. Grrr. Me want!!!

Comment

How’s that possible then? :confused:
        Don’t think that they will make different seats for the UK?!

So probably you only have to buy the switches and let the dealer activate the heated seats!

Other question from my side; want to buy an other air filter and can buy an ITG filter with the local dealer.
        What about hese airfilters? Are they good? Understood that they are better then let’s say K&N or Green
        DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Went to a tuningcompany today to see if my DS3 output would be the same as what the Citroën promisses.
          I knew that there was no lack of performance, but the results were very suprising to me

169,1 hp @ 6262rpm
          280 nm @ 2522rpm

From 2000rpm till 4250rpm there is allways more then 260nm available
          From 4250rpm till 6600rpm there is allways more then 160hp available

These numbers are measured in 4th gear and with 15% drivetrain looses. And is measured in Enginepower and not power on the wheels.

Power on the wheels:
          169,1 hp - 15% = 147,04hp
          280nm - 15% = 243,47nm

Comment

thats not bad at all Fabian, i imagine you have the THP. just saw your pictures up top and those white and black HEATED leather seats look amazing

Comment

Where did you get that radio antenna from? I had a tiny one like that on previous car, and keep catching the new DS3 one on a low flying vent in the car park at work- one of those would solve it a treat

White/Black
              1.6 THP

Comment

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
                keep catching the new DS3 one on a low flying vent in the car park at work
                Jesus That Is A Low Vent !

I Think He Said He Pinched It Off A C5 ?

Lower Your DS3 ?...

:L

Comment

Where did you get that radio antenna from? I had a tiny one like that on previous car, and keep catching the new DS3 one on a low flying vent in the car park at work- one of those would solve it a treat
                  Like Zack allready mensioned, it's from a Citroën C5 III
                  Partnumber is 6561 QQ

Comment

Thanks, was doing a search on google for C5 antenna and couldn't get anything to come up!

Haha, Zack the days of modifying cars in my teens and early 20s are over! This one will be staying stardard bar maybe a chipping at some point
                    White/Black
                    1.6 THP

Comment

The "Beesting" ones on ebay are good looking and only 6" long.

Jimbob

Comment

Could only find chrome beesting ones and really want a black one to match the roof, and to be honest 6" is still too long, I know it's not the size as they always say, but still Would really like a shark fin one as would contrast really well against the b-pillar but actual working ones don't seem to exist.

I'm assuming the mount for the DS3 is the same as the C3 and therefore this one would fit ok?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-CITROE...item3f004c1add
                        White/Black
                        1.6 THP

Comment

Would really like a shark fin one as would contrast really well against the b-pillar but actual working ones don't seem to exist.
                          I Want 1 Too Mate, They Do Exist... They Sell Them On eBay

Comment

Zack they do work, but with the built in sat-nav, as far as i am aware they GPS antenna is built into the Radio aerial. the question is would the GPS work with the shark fin antenna?

Comment

Herewith the Graph:

Comment

It took some time, but had my first small mod by today.
                                Change the standard airfilter for an ITG replacement filter.

I've choosen for ITG because it has the best airflow.
                                K&N / Green etc are paper airfilter, the ITG one is made from multiple layers of foam.

Deffintly better response in lower rpm's and it's going slightly better to higher rpm's!
                                Cost me only 60 euro so is a good first mod

Next one will be the Forge Alloy Pipe's.

Comment

Working...
                                X