Clear All

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
    Ssshh that's only at weekends
    Christine it will be a weekend on the 27th July

Originally posted by WTF View Post
    Yep, ticket deadline is Friday the 14th
    Ok Joni thanks I'll keep you posted . should know by end of next week
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

The public face of the RAF, the Red Arrows, will be delighting Wings & Wheels visitors on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August as the team headline the 2017 air display at Dunsfold Aerodrome in Surrey.

Flying the distinctive Hawk jets, which flew off the production line at Dunsfold Aerodrome in 1974 in the hands of Duncan Simpson, the Hawk is the Royal Air Force’s advanced trainer and has been used by the Red Arrows since 1979. The squadron is renowned across the world for displaying a nine-ship formation of the British-built fast-jets.

The display is the result of nearly eight months' intensive training each year, the majority of this completed during the winter months at RAF Scampton, Lincolnshire. Three of the display pilots are brand new to the team for 2017 – Flight Lieutenants Toby Keeley, Dan Lowes and Chris Lyndon-Smith. Chris returns for a second tour with the Red Arrows and will fly this season as Red 5. Toby and Dan will form up on either side of Red 1, flying as Reds 2 and 3. Typically, air crew spend three years as a Red Arrows pilot. Each of the pilots has fast-jet operational experience flying the Tornado or the Typhoon.

The first half of the Red Arrows’ display consists of synchronised,formation aerobatics, followed by a more dynamic second half. Reds 1 to 5 form the front section of the team’s formation, known as Enid, and Reds 6 to 9 make up the rear part, called Gypo. The Synchro Pair, Reds 6 and 7, perform the highly-popular opposition manoeuvres during the latter section of the show. During a display, Red 10 acts as the team’s Supervisor who maintains two-way radio contact with the Team Leader. He also provides the informative and entertaining commentary.

Jamie McAllister, Event Director comments: “The Red Arrows are a cherished national symbol and we are thrilled they are headlining Wings & Wheels this year. Their precision and incredible aerobatics make for a spectacular display to watch and are always a huge hit with our visitors.”

Visitors to Wings & Wheels can also enjoy other air displays including the Eurofighter Typhoon, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (two Spitfires and Lancaster), Chinook (Saturday only), Apache Display Team with pyrotechnics, Tigers Parachute Team, The Blades and much, much more.
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Thanks for the recent payments!

Deadline is now midday Monday 16th, I'll be a bit busy on Friday (FCS prep!) to collate book them

You are allowed four discounted tickets per car including the driver. The costs for tickets are as follows:

Wheels Zone Adult Day - £15
        Wheels Zone Child Day - £5

Ticket money can be sent to: shows@ds3club.co.uk and PM me with your name, address and confirm how many of each ticket your money is for

Please send your total ticket cost as a friend to avoid fee's
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Don't think I'll be able to make this one this year, house and pet sitting for some friends.

Comment

First year this year, just popped up on my Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent money for tickets! Wooo!
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
                Don't think I'll be able to make this one this year, house and pet sitting for some friends.
                Nooooooooooooooo
                sigpic

Comment

APACHE SET FOR EXPLOSIVE DISPLAY AT WINGS & WHEELS
                  The Apache Attack Helicopter Display Team will be exploding onto the aerodrome this August Bank Holiday when the solo display joins the Wings & Wheels line-up on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August at Dunsfold Aerodrome in Guildford, Surrey.

Whilst treating visitors to heart stopping aerobatic manoeuvres, the team will also be demonstrating the might of the helicopter’s fire power. In a series of simulated air to ground missile attacks using the aptly named Hellfire missiles, rockets and a 30mm chain gun, this display is not for the faint hearted as it culminates in fire balls and explosions!

The team will also be demonstrating the helicopter’s ability to high hover, twist, pedal turn and wingover tied together with fast action flypasts. Drawn from a pool of suitably qualified and experienced, operationally ready, Apache aircrew and ground crew, the team is not on permanent assignment like other display teams and uses aircraft drawn from the operational Apache Squadrons.

Jamie McAllister, Event Director comments: “This is an explosive display that not only demonstrates the incredible skills of the pilots but also the capabilities of the helicopter and its fire power! It’s definitely a thrilling addition to the Wings & Wheels airshow line-up.”
                  sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                  Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Noice
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Lol Chris, everytime I pet sit I seem to get bitten, scratched or something lol, latest was a small parrot that wanted my finger and wouldn't let go. The things you do for friends.

Comment

Ouch - are you forgetting to feed them Pete ?
                        sigpic

Comment

Tickets Paid for!

We can buy more up to the 12th of August

So if you fancy it, there is still time!

You are allowed four discounted tickets per car including the driver. The costs for tickets are as follows:

Wheels Zone Adult Day - £15
                          Wheels Zone Child Day - £5

Ticket money can be sent to: shows@ds3club.co.uk and PM me with your name, address and confirm how many of each ticket your money is for

Please send your total ticket cost as a friend to avoid fee's
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Ticket money sent and pm on messenger
                            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Thanks Mark
                              My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Bloody typical got back from holiday last night to find letter from hospital with operation date on the Wednesday before the show so won't be fit to get around or even walk by show day . So won't be able to attend after all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X