No announcement yet.

Show - Wings & Wheels - Sunday 27th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, got mine. Thanks for sorting the tickets.

Comment

• Have a wonderful time today everyone who is going! Dont forget pictures. Joining you all next year hopefully, working in retail they dont know what a bank holiday is haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have a fantastic time guys! Take plenty of pictures [emoji4]

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

DStort
        DSport interior | 130bhp Chipped | Powerflow Exhaust

Comment

• Home safe and sound, hope everyone else's journeys went well too! Was great to see both old and new faces, and the best way I can think of to spend the August bank holiday weekend

A few stats:
          Trip: 112 miles
          MPG: 36.2
          Avg.Spd: 37mph (a bit flawed by sitting waiting in line and crawling along for the parade)

Look forward to seeing all the pictures everyone took!
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• We've just got back too, great to see everyone. I may have caught the sun...
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• It was good to meet you all and have a oogle at your fantastic cars.

Comment

• Thanks for a good day everyone. Really nice to meet you all. All in all good day good people good weather and good cars loved it !!

Comment

• Awesome day, may have topped up my sun tan a little too much though - and that was in spite of sitting in the shade with WenKat most of the day !

I don't suppose anyone found a small black drawstring bag with a couple of charger leads in it did they ? I had it in the car during the afternoon but couldn't find it when I got home, I will check around in the garage again in case it got caught up in the spare cleaning cloths I took along.

Can't wait to see all the pictures

Thanks Joni and Liam for organising once again
                  sigpic

Comment

• Delayed reply - we have been away

Thank you everyone that came! Pics are on the way after we have yet another hectic weekend is under wraps. Next weekend I might not get out of bed until something crazy like 8am :o
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X