No announcement yet.

Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good idea Joni - will have to look into those, bit easier to walk around in than a full blown cat mascot costume.

Comment

• If Dave is game I'll be going as one half of tweedle dee and tweedle dum again .

Comment

• Well costume came this morning for the show .[emoji3][emoji30] and it's so poor quality I'm returning it . So after Joni putting up t shirt designs I've no ordered This t shirt
        So this is what I'm wearing now for the show.

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Might go for that grey and black rabbit one with some ears.

Edit - Got it
          Last edited by Mike_; 01-08-2015, 18:14.

Comment

• Not in UK so need to order asap according to them ones it 3/4 weeks delivery has in Hong Kong this one I've I've ordered is in USA I've paid the extra to get it here by the 20th August
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
              Not in UK so need to order asap according to them ones it 3/4 weeks delivery has in Hong Kong this one I've I've ordered is in USA I've paid the extra to get it here by the 20th August
              Yeah mine was from Australia...

Comment

• Just bought a ticket for this, I'll be there on the Saturday. It's less than an hour away from me so I'll be driving straight there in the morning.

Comment

• I've ordered these:

&

Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• Wenham would suit the black one
                    DS3 Evo Edition
                    Sport Red
                    E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
                    Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Euan View Post
                      Wenham would suit the black one
                      Funny you should say that... I've ordered a similar one
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• We have not one but two Hawk T2s in the line-up at Wings & Wheels on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th August.
                        And, as if two Hawks weren't enough, the team will delight crowds with an explosive demonstration of fire power.

One of only a handful of shows to have the Hawks' full display, pilots Flight Lieutenant Ben Polwin and Flight Lieutenant Toby Keeley will be flying Ninja 1 and Ninja 2 respectively.

Jamie McAllister, Event Director, comments: "With the Hawk's historical links to the aerodrome, it's always a pleasure to see the team back in the skies over Dunsfold. The display they are planning is not only loud and visually impressive, but the skill with which the pilots handle their jets will ensure it's a display our visitors won't want to miss!"

The role demonstration aims to present the dynamic capability of the Hawk T2 and provide an insight into UK Military Flying Training System, giving the public and future generations of pilots an idea of what to expect during RAF fast jet flying training.

The display will showcase a variety of manoeuvres, from close formation to simulated attacks and basic air combat; exactly the type of flying students practice to set them up for their future careers in the Typhoon, Tornado GR4 and eventually F-35.

Saturday - 20 spots
                        1. WTF & Dangeroufish
                        2. Wes
                        3. Euan
                        4. mk2k41
                        5. Mark A
                        6. Soran
                        7. Jabber
                        8. Kat
                        9. BeefMasta
                        10. PMK
                        11. Jake
                        12. Connor
                        13. Mike_

Sunday - 20 spots
                        1. WTF & Dangeroufish
                        2. Wes
                        3. Euan
                        4. mk2k41
                        5. Mark A
                        6. Soran
                        7. Kat
                        8. BeefMasta
                        9. PMK
                        10. JEZDS3
                        11. Mike_

You can buy your own tickets this year via this link: HERE as always, club name to enter is DS3Club
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• I have a weekend ticket now.

Does anyone have a twin room I can share? Happy to pay my way with money. No sexual favours.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                            I have a weekend ticket now.

Does anyone have a twin room I can share? Happy to pay my way with money. No sexual favours.
                            I have a double room... I can try make it a twin if you're in need of a place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
                              I have a double room... I can try make it a twin if you're in need of a place?
                              That'd be cool if you don't mind thanks. How much is it per night? I only need sat night as I'm working Friday night

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTom View Post
                                That'd be cool if you don't mind thanks. How much is it per night? I only need sat night as I'm working Friday night
                                I believe I payed £83 total so I imagine £40 a night?

I'll call tomorrow and let you know. If no luck, I've only got a double bed!

Comment

Working...
                                X