No announcement yet.

Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They said it's not something they don't do however if I ask on arrival of there is availability for a twin room/bed then they will try and arrange it then but that would be too late notice for you..

Comment

• Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Just had these bad boys come getting close now plus my t shirt come today too. Happy days

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Stand Prep

Just to update you all

I have been making some oversized #ds3club bunting, this could go on the front of the gazebo, or we can hang on the flag poles we have and cable tie them to each front leg so its really high and well seen.

Also making plenty of bunting for inside the gazebo to fill the roof canopy above is

I have the tea cups and tea pots from last year (thanks to my awesome Mum and her charity shop work)

Ordered some inflatable flamingos

Going to get a few of these:

Add to the tea party/alice garden theme - over sized to add to the mad hatter part and as if we have had some shrinking potion,

Misc decs
        • Lots of playing cards, over sized ones.
        • Some Drive me tags, if you took yours home last year please bring with you!
        • Red roses
        • Flower Windmills (big ones)
        • Fencing for around Wes' awesome sign
        • I'll make up some DS3Club Alice illustration posters to dot about - affix down the gazebo sides
        • Wes' Keep Calm canvas - need to fix the string to hang it
        • DS3Club cards
        • Liam

Furniture etc we'll be taking:
        • Gazebo
        • 2 x pasting tables
        • 6 x camping chairs
        • Club Flag

Boring things
        • Zip ties
        • Sellotape
        • Scissors etc
        • Paper plates
        • Napkins
        • Toilet Roll - the portaloos get busy

Suggested items
        • Camping chairs - lots on sale now and the inflatable ones look awesome!!
        • Refreshments for yourself - but there is a LOT of awesome food at this event
        • Cash - machines might charge
        • Sun Screen

Charity bits
        I have designed and had some Team Rhubarb & Custard cards made up

I'm getting some collection buckets from Cancer Research and I'll make some treat bags with Rhubarb and custard sweets in and the card I made as a tag as giveaways to those that donate

Will is kindly going to donate a sample kit, I think names in a hat is the fairest way. All those with us on both days, drawn on Sunday if the winner is there, bonus if not I will post on.

Pitching in
        If you can buy some cakes, treats and drinks for the stand tea party it is a great way to help out and get involved! Also looks awesome to have table full of tea party goodies!!

I'm making a Queen of Hearts outfit also

Those that went last year - have I forgotten anything?
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Sounds good Joni, I will bring some chairs for the table again.

Also, me & Kat have got Wonderland themed t-shirts to wear each day.

Looking forward to this, going to be a great weekend
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Looks good Joni
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Got to get a few of those T-shirts still, Joni/Liam if you need a hand/boot space to get the stuff down there just let me know, I've booked the Friday off work.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmk View Post
                Got to get a few of those T-shirts still, Joni/Liam if you need a hand/boot space to get the stuff down there just let me know, I've booked the Friday off work.
                Thanks Pete, We're off too

Will keep you posted! I cleverly left the gazebo at my parents, so we should be ok for getting the above south
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                  Thanks Pete, We're off too

Will keep you posted! I cleverly left the gazebo and my parents, so we should be ok for getting the above south
                  Where did you leave your parents? Are they safe?

Comment

• LOVE the oversize/shrinking potion idea! All sounds awesome Joni
                    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• I am not a misc dec >.<
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th &amp;amp; 30th August

I'll get the coke fantaOrange lemonade again or is there any other type of pop people. Would prefer ???

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                          I'll get the coke fantaOrange lemonade again or is there any other type of pop people. Would prefer ???
                          Tizer Ice..

Haven't been able to find that stuff for about 10+ years now!
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Love a bit of cream soda.

Comment

• Don't forget the razor wire to keep kids from trying to nick it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pmk View Post
                                Don't forget the razor wire to keep kids from trying to nick it lol
                                Lol! I've hired a Rottweiler to guard it

Comment

Working...
                                X