Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
    Is anyone staying at any other hotels? Just checked Fleet TL and they want £81 just for Saturday night!

I'd rather sleep in my boot than pay that.
    I think Euan is in Fleet Premier Inn.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
      I think Euan is in Fleet Premier Inn.
      £54 a night there. Seems prices have gone up, probably for the event or either because I'm booking now.

Edit: Found a Premier Inn in Aldershot for £59 for 2 nights however it's 5 miles from the Fleet Travelodge.
      Last edited by Mike_; 26-07-2015, 16:11.

Comment

Fair enough.

Is anyone staying at any other hotels? Just checked Fleet TL and they want £81 just for Saturday night!

I'd rather sleep in my boot than pay that.
        Euan is staying at premier inn fleet he said its a lot cheaper than travel lodge
        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
          Euan is staying at premier inn fleet he said its a lot cheaper than travel lodge
          Cheapest I got is £102 for both nights 5 miles away from TL Fleet hotel.

Comment

• Booked for both 2 nights. See you there!

Comment

• Show - Wheels and Wings - 29th & 30th August

Are we still doing the mad hatters tea party theme again this year ???
              And if so how many are doing it in fancy dress
              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

• Saturday - 20 spots
                1. WTF & Dangeroufish
                2. Wes
                3. Euan
                4. mk2k41
                5. Mark A
                6. Soran
                7. Jabber
                8. Kat
                9. BeefMasta
                10. PMK
                11. Jake
                12. Connor
                13. Mike_

Sunday - 20 spots
                1. WTF & Dangeroufish
                2. Wes
                3. Euan
                4. mk2k41
                5. Mark A
                6. Soran
                7. Kat
                8. BeefMasta
                9. PMK
                10. JEZDS3
                11. Mike_

You can buy your own tickets this year via this link: HERE as always, club name to enter is DS3Club

Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                Are we still doing the mad hatters tea party theme again this year ???
                And if so how many are doing it in fancy dress
                We are

Not sure who is dressing as what - TBC!

For everyone coming please don't be scared! You don;'t have to dress up at all, although Tea Party Attire would be delightful!

We dress our stand with some Alice In Wonderland themed items, under the bunting adorned gazebo we have our tea party set up! Complete with tea cups and saucers, crockery, sugar bowls, red roses the general Mad Hatter theme!

This was our theme board last year - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....e-all-mad-here.....

AND this year, I am delighted to announce that we will be collecting funds for the guys over at Team Rhubarb and Custard in Aid of Cancer Research:

What it is about:
                he Team Rhubarb & Custard concept was born out of love for the car care industry and a desire to make a difference.

So we're doing is asking exisitng brands to customise one of their products to fit the Team Rhubarb & Custard concept. We didn't feel the need to start a whole new brand, we'd rather work with the best thats already out there! Fortunately there's stacks of fantastic brands in the UK, and its great to be working with them!

The other element of the project is all about charity! At least 10% of the sale price of every product will go to Cancer Research UK. This cancer thing is frustating, hurts too many people and their families. It can be stopped, but it takes money to do that and hopefully we can help!

We wanted to make the whole charity aspect of this to bee 100% transparent, so please read the charity page so your 100% confident in how it works!

Thread to follow:

Just Giving
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• I know , we , s Dave , mark and myself all have outfits

Comment

• Any indications of where the best costumes are to buy? Or outfits? Or accessories? Or anything...

Comment

Go on eBay I've got this

Wes has just a normal mad hater costume. The other mark and Dave have tweedle dee and tweedle dumb outfits. So we still need a rabbit playing cards. Alice etc

Comment

Any indications of where the best costumes are to buy? Or outfits? Or accessories? Or anything...
                        I'd imagine you'd look quite fetching as Alice, Mike.

I'll see if I can dig out one of my Sunday dresses for you
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by MARK.A View Post
                          Go on eBay I've got this

Wes has just a normal mad hater costume. The other mark and Dave have tweedle dee and tweedle dumb outfits. So we still need a rabbit playing cards. Alice etc
                          Were the kids running from you in that?

I'll have a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

Thanks! Appreciate it. :bow:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

Hey Liam I recon you'd make a good Alice with that beard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_ View Post
                                Thanks! Appreciate it. :bow:
                                Mark . k and Dave have this costume

Wes has this one

Comment

Working...
                                X