No announcement yet.

Dealer meet open day 19 October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully will have my car by then so if its arrived would be good to meet some members and get some polishing tips

Comment

Yorkshire :eek: If it was closer I might have considered it.

Comment

I might be away that weekend but if I'm not, I'll come along. Would love to see some Tractions.
        May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
        October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

what time do things get started , just askin so I would have an idea of what time to set off .

Oh yeah count me in
          If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Has anyone heard from the Op of this(Highdigi) as he has not posted since June. :confused:
            sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
            Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

He's on Twitter mostly. I'll message him
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Hey Joni could you put me down as maybe for this will decide later on during the month

Comment

I'll be on Mull then so I won't be able to come
                  May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                  October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                  Instagram @adamds3

Comment

What are the times for this meet? As I am not too far away don't want to arrive too early!

Comment

I have booked into the Travelodge on the M42 at Tamworth for the night before, so it might make a good meeting point for those convoying up on the Sunday morning, and the Donnington services on the M1 would be a good meeting point for those travelling from London and the south east.
                      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                        I have booked into the Travelodge on the M42 at Tamworth for the night before, so it might make a good meeting point for those convoying up on the Sunday morning, and the Donnington services on the M1 would be a good meeting point for those travelling from London and the south east.
                        dave I will meet you there on way up that's only 15 mins from me .
                        http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I might show up for this one, only an hours drive for me

Comment

Originally posted by Grantandrew2014 View Post
                            I might show up for this one, only an hours drive for me
                            Awesome

New detail to follow soon
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                              Awesome

New detail to follow soon
                              Any more details on this yet Joni
                              http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                              2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                              DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

The dealer meet is certainly going ahead and should be a fun day if you can turn up. The event just to confirm will be on Sunday 19 October and will run from 10:00 - 16:00. It is being held at Broach Hill garage, Beverley road, Cranswick near Driffield. The post code is YO25 9PQ. More details of the location can be found here http://www.broachhill.com/contact

You wil have a chance to see behind the scenes of a large modern Citroen franchised garage and accident repair centre. There will be an opportunity if you wish to put your car on a ramp and ask our volunteer mechanic any technical question you may have. You can also have a go at machine polishing and ask on hand experts about any looking after your vehicle paint and repair advice.

There will be some great prizes on offer for the show and shine competition and best overall Citroen as well as raffle prizes on the day. The jet wash will be available for you to prep your car should the weather have been unkind on coming to Broach Hill, and although we are hoping to display outside if needs be there is lots of space uncover.

The other clubs attending with their classic Citroen's are Citroen Car Club, 2CV GB, and Traction owners club. It will be a great opportunity to meet other members from clubs and see their classic Citroens which the DS3 may be one of in the future. We are also having the local press cover the event.

The good news if the above was not enough there is a free buffet lunch and all that attend the event get a free £25 off voucher towards servicing or repair costs when you bring your car to Broach Hill.

There will also be an opportunity to see the new Citroen models including being able to test drive the new C4 Cactus and C1 and of course some great DS3 in the showroom and offers on the day for new and secondhand ones.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the event. Any questions feel free to ask

Have a fun but safe drive to Cranswick
                                Last edited by Highdigi; 04-10-2014, 10:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X