Dealer meet open day 19 October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Might get you a decent front end...........
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Don't forget to tell them not to wash it lol

Comment

I nearly hit a taxi driver tonight in Edinburgh. Was reversing out of a bay and he didn't have his lights on (so obviously i didnt see him) yet he had the cheek to pull up next to me and give me abuse. Wish taxi drivers would f*** off 😠
        DS3 Evo Edition
        Sport Red
        E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
        Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Ready for the 19th, my only dilemma is which route to take! Problems problems.

Comment

ouch, taxi drivers you'd expect be decent drivers with the amount of time they're on the road!! hope it gets sorted soon for you

(not sure what my computer is playing at with the attachment -_-)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Grantandrew2014; 06-10-2014, 09:44.

Comment

Cheers pal. Had a closer look last night, LED DRL on passenger side now lay on engine bay floor (can't believe I missed that when I was using the magic SRP potion, front n/s wing creased, headlight bracket cracked, slight crack at base of headlight, inner wing out of line, wing rubbing passenger door when opened and the from under the bonnet at the scene was the air con gases escaping.
              Just awaiting a hire car now😢
              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
              Take a pride in your ride
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Sounds good to me, hopefully see you all on the 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by Highdigi View Post
                  The dealer meet is certainly going ahead and should be a fun day if you can turn up. The event just to confirm will be on Sunday 19 October and will run from 10:00 - 16:00. It is being held at Broach Hill garage, Beverley road, Cranswick near Driffield. The post code is YO25 9PQ. More details of the location can be found here http://www.broachhill.com/contact

You wil have a chance to see behind the scenes of a large modern Citroen franchised garage and accident repair centre. There will be an opportunity if you wish to put your car on a ramp and ask our volunteer mechanic any technical question you may have. You can also have a go at machine polishing and ask on hand experts about any looking after your vehicle paint and repair advice.

There will be some great prizes on offer for the show and shine competition and best overall Citroen as well as raffle prizes on the day. The jet wash will be available for you to prep your car should the weather have been unkind on coming to Broach Hill, and although we are hoping to display outside if needs be there is lots of space uncover.

The other clubs attending with their classic Citroen's are Citroen Car Club, 2CV GB, and Traction owners club. It will be a great opportunity to meet other members from clubs and see their classic Citroens which the DS3 may be one of in the future. We are also having the local press cover the event.

The good news if the above was not enough there is a free buffet lunch and all that attend the event get a free £25 off voucher towards servicing or repair costs when you bring your car to Broach Hill.

There will also be an opportunity to see the new Citroen models including being able to test drive the new C4 Cactus and C1 and of course some great DS3 in the showroom and offers on the day for new and secondhand ones.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the event. Any questions feel free to ask

Have a fun but safe drive to Cranswick
                  Awesome! Sounds like a great day, thank you for all your efforts organising

Pencil me on for a query to see if they could affix my grill properly. Been forced in and the clips on each side are bent back and on the outside >.<

Looking forward to meeting the other clubs! Maybe we could make this an annual meet up with them
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                    Just awaiting a hire car now[emoji22]
                    Which is an Insignia but not turning up till tomorrow am. Mine not getting collected till Wednesday now so may be touch and go for mine being ready for this meet[emoji16]
                    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Borrow your mums ��

Comment

That's a real bummer Andy!
                        Hope they make a good job of the repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                          Borrow your mums ����
                          ??? Take a Mini to a DS3 meet???
                          That would be about as stupid as turning up to a DS3 meet in something s##t like a Fiesta.
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by chud786 View Post
                            That's a real bummer Andy!
                            Hope they make a good job of the repair.
                            Thanks pal👍
                            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

it will be a shame Andy if your car isn't ready and you cant make this meet .
                              If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to here about this wanted to have a good look at Andy's car Looks so good in pictures wanted to see it close up . But things happen for a reason lol at least one of us other than Andy Will now win show and shine. Let's face it no one had really got a chance if he had his ds3 there
                                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
                                X