Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealer meet open day 19 October 2014

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
    Sorry to here about this wanted to have a good look at Andy's car Looks so good in pictures wanted to see it close up . But things happen for a reason lol at least one of us other than Andy Will now win show and shine. Let's face it no one had really got a chance if he had his ds3 there
    No pressure there then lol. I can't see it being fixed for week on Sunday though. Bodyshop have only just stripped the front end to be properly assessed this afternoon[emoji22]

Here's one to keep you going and one to remind me of my temporary loss

Good luck to show and shine entrants. Anybody need any tips then just send me a PM[emoji106]
    Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 10-10-2014, 16:46.
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      Awesome! Sounds like a great day, thank you for all your efforts organising

Pencil me on for a query to see if they could affix my grill properly. Been forced in and the clips on each side are bent back and on the outside >.<

Looking forward to meeting the other clubs! Maybe we could make this an annual meet up with them
      No problem Jodie the body shop manager Iain will be happy to take a look. As for an annual event if this is a success why not.

Just a little update on the day

Apart from the local press Citroen press office has also shown an interest to to come along and do a piece on the event so bring the club banners as it will be a great opportunity to promote the club.

The programme for the day is shaping up nicely and can now conform that we will have two mechanical technicians on hand and three body shop experts. There will not only be machine polishing demo's but also you will be able to experience 4 wheel car alignment, seeing a vehicle being re-aligned using sonar, the paint ovens will be running so you can experience what its like when your car is being baked after repair and you can have a go at estimating car damage using an iPad. Not to mention seeing all the great classic Citroens that should be turning up.

Some of the prizes include cleaning kits from Autosmart and Autoglym as well as some very unique raffle prizes that are not so easy to come by. All proceeds will be going to Great Yorkshire air ambulance.

For those wishing to buy a new DS3 or secondhand one there will be some great offers on the day.

Look forward to welcoming all the club members next Sunday and I hope you will have a great time.
      Last edited by Highdigi; 11-10-2014, 13:13.

Comment

Really looking forward to this, sounds like it's going to be a great day .

Comment

yess I cant wait , this should be a great day.
          If in Doubt FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!

Comment

This should be another quality meet looking forward to this
            http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
            2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
            DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

I'm annoyed I can't come - bloody work
              DS3 Evo Edition
              Sport Red
              E8 DRY

Checkout my Build Thread: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....s-Build-Thread
              Scottish Meet Part 2: http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....sh-Meet-Part-2

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                I'm annoyed I can't come - bloody work
                Sorry to hear that. Life would be so much better without work geting in the way. You never know if this event goes well there may be another opportunity.

Comment

Does anyone going want a gear stick hat? £2 if you do please reply with your body and roof colour, I'll see what I can get knitted
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Does anyone going want a gear stick hat? £2 if you do please reply with your body and roof colour, I'll see what I can get knitted
                    Bring mine with you on Sunday. Then Joni thanks Black body ...white roof [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
                    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

No DS3 for me on Sunday (due back from bodyshop on the 27th) so tempted to drive across in the Insignia so as not to miss out.

I must not clean the courtesy car for the show and Shine.
                      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Yes please! All white, though I'd prefer a white and black one if possible please .

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                          No DS3 for me on Sunday (due back from bodyshop on the 27th) so tempted to drive across in the Insignia so as not to miss out.
                          Do it! I'm driving 300 miles for this, but looking at the state of my car from driving back from Donnington in the rain, don't be too harsh on me lol
                          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                            Do it! I'm driving 300 miles for this, but looking at the state of my car from driving back from Donnington in the rain, don't be too harsh on me lol
                            I won't, I promise. May leave my detailing hat at home on Sunday.
                            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post

RabidRacoon28 you could always help others finish off their preparations on the day and if they win share the prize.
                              Just so you all know a hot water jet wash will be available if required

Comment

Originally posted by Highdigi View Post
                                RabidRacoon28 you could always help others finish off their preparations on the day and if they win share the prize.
                                Just so you all know a hot water jet wash will be available if required
                                Yeah I might need to use that then thanks .
                                is it nearly sunday yet . ..?

Comment

Working...
                                X