No announcement yet.

Introducing DS3 of the month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of 2016 was hectic for me, so I missed posting the DS3OTM for November.....

BUT the DS3 of the Month for November goes toooo..... Jamie!!

Jamie's build

Be sure to check out his thread for the then and now pics and stats!

With over 50k views on his thread it's safe to say this has been an inspirational build to keep up with. A thread anyone can take something away from, maybe you will learn something new, get an idea for your DS3 or enjoy watching the build come together. I'm sure you will all agree, that we love this build!

Oh and now he has another for you to keep tabs on - Jamie's DS3R

SPTuning.co.uk

I have a box of goodies to send you already re your Club Shop winnings
    Your email address for your £10 voucher to spend at Clean Your Ride

Please also let me know about sharing your thread
    On the home page of the site and linked through to the Facebook page including photo's added to an Album of your own (permission allowing)

We've got our eye on all those that have a build thread! So keep the posts and updates coming everyone

Remember:
    This does not need to be a DS3 with lots of money spent on bespoke custom parts or a thread with 100's of posts and views. Just a thread where the pride in the car and passion from the owner shines through. So anything from wrapping your nut covers to stripping out the interior! We and the whole forum want to know what is going on out there with your DS3's

Everyone is in with a chance to be selected, you could keep your thread up to date with mods done, planned changes and even cleaning history. It's up to you! It's your chance to show off a bit and our chance to show the awesome work going on inside DS3Club.

Work In Progress
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Well done Jamie. Not sure how you won this though, it's not like you have done much really!! Only joking, can't wait to see what you do with the Racing and I will be "popping" down to see you at SP Tuning later in the year. Many Congrats!!
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Congrats! Does the new DS3R mean he can win twice now?
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thanks everyone!!
          [emoji16]
          White on red THP
          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Congratulations Jamie your development and knowledge of DS3 is second to none!......Must come up to you in 2017 for some proper tweaks on La Petite Fusee!
            LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X