Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

I thought it would be interesting to see what games everyone is playing and what games you're looking forward to. Please say what platform you're playing on and no bashing of others choices (no matter how much you think your PC/console/phone is the best games playing machine ever).

I'll start off with the games I'm currently working through (in no particular order):
    • Sniper Elite V3 (XBO)
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO)
    • Metal Gear Solid V (PS4)
    • Spintires (PC)

And some I'm looking forward to (again no particular order):
    • Firewatch - Undecided whether to buy on PC or PS4 atm but definitely looks like fun.
    • Hitman - Not sold on the new episodic format yet so may delay purchasing.

So what are you all playing / looking forward to?
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Looking forward to owning a PS4 someday There are already lot of games on my PS4 list!
    But for now I'm still on PS3. Mostly playing GTA5 (online) and Gran Turismo. I might start MGS4 again one of these days, but on boss mode.

Comment

I'm playing Monopoly with my daughter. The platform is the cardboard it is printed on.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Currently playing:

Forza 6 (XBO)
        Forza Horizon 2 (XBO)
        F1 2015 (XBO)

I want to be playing GTA V but I've just got a new steering wheel and pedal set so I'm bashing out all the racing games.

I have that Tomb Raider game I need to start playing too, got it free with Gold. Had it (or whatever the TR game was) on Xbox 360 which was quite fun.
        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Nothing, my playstation over heated and is now broken.

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
            I have that Tomb Raider game I need to start playing too, got it free with Gold. Had it (or whatever the TR game was) on Xbox 360 which was quite fun.
            You have the previous one if you got it free with Gold. I completed it on 360, not played it on XBO yet to see if it's any different, might give it a go if I get round to finishing the new one.
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
              You have the previous one if you got it free with Gold. I completed it on 360, not played it on XBO yet to see if it's any different, might give it a go if I get round to finishing the new one.
              Ah I didn't complete it on 360 so might give it a crack on XBO
              @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                Ah I didn't complete it on 360 so might give it a crack on XBO
                It's a pretty decent game IMO, though becomes a bit shooty towards the end.

If you're going to go for the "kill X enemies with X weapon" achievements, be sure to mix it up and make sure which weapons you're using. When I played through I just stealth killed most people with the bow and arrow and missed out on the other weapon achievements.
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I was really looking forward to the new Tom Clancy one, The Division. Having watched some of the beta footage though, it looks like we should be gearing up for another UbiSoft fail

http://www.themetropolist.com/tech-p...division-beta/

Playing DOTA2 and Rust on PC primarilly.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Lego Movie on PS3... though I haven't played since well before Christmas.
                    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                      I was really looking forward to the new Tom Clancy one, The Division. Having watched some of the beta footage though, it looks like we should be gearing up for another UbiSoft fail

Yeah I got a code for the closed beta but didn't get round to playing it. Rumour is the open beta will be happening soon so I'm hoping to give it a go before release, chances are I'll be cancelling my pre-order though tbh.
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                        Yeah I got a code for the closed beta but didn't get round to playing it. Rumour is the open beta will be happening soon so I'm hoping to give it a go before release, chances are I'll be cancelling my pre-order though tbh.
                        I've heard mixed reviews so far but the lack of checks client/server side makes it a hackers dream at the moment. Hopefully that'll change before release, if soI may still be tempted.
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post

Same here it does look good and reminds me somewhat of Spec Ops The Line.

Been playing a lot of Fallout 4 on PC, have it for the PS4 but I'm rubbish with aiming on thumbsticks!

The other one which has my eye is Xcom 2.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Call of duty if I don't get to the tv to watch the soaps before the oh gets to it

Comment

On my laptop at the mo which although running a quad core i7, a 970m and 16gb RAM cant really cut it for my flight sim and BF4 maxed out so I'm playing.
                              Assetto Corsa
                              Wolfenstien, The New Order (Really very good for the very low price but obviously a console port).
                              Empire Total Factions (Modded version of Empire Total War).
                              Napoleon Total Factions (Modded as above).
                              Company of Heroes 2 (modders heaven).

At home on my PC and at a decent resolution of 2560 x 1440 its
                              DCS Flight Sim (Mostly fly the A10C as I have the replica joystick and throttles).
                              BF4.

XCOM2 looks good, might treat myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X