Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play alot of Call of Duty (PS4)
    F1 (PS4)
    Fifa 16 (PS4 & XBO)
    Gears of War (XBO)
    Forza 6 (XBO)
    Football Manager (PC)

Comment

Currently playing:
      Assassins Creed 2 (XBO - but its the 360 version on backwards compatible)
      Lego Dimensions (XBO)
      Arkham Knight (XBO)

Looking forward to Dishonored 2 - might try to be more stealthy and less stabby this time round ......... who am I kidding - raining down unexpected death and mayhem is totally my playing style!

Comment

PS4 all the way
        Currently playing a mix between Black Ops 3, Just Cause 3, Fallout 4 and Guitar Hero Live.
        Looking forward to a decent Assassins Creed game and Kingdom Hearts 3 (When it's finally made)
        PSN - gatesy0093 if anyone wants to add me

Comment

Originally posted by idgiecat View Post
          Currently playing:
          Assassins Creed 2 (XBO - but its the 360 version on backwards compatible)
          Lego Dimensions (XBO)
          Arkham Knight (XBO)

Looking forward to Dishonored 2 - might try to be more stealthy and less stabby this time round ......... who am I kidding - raining down unexpected death and mayhem is totally my playing style!
          How are you enjoying Dimensions?

I played through violently on my first Dishonored playthrough, 2nd time I went full stealth to get the Ghost achievement, both great fun
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm enjoying dimensions way more than a woman of my age probably should! I like all the lego games to be honest , they have the silly humour element combined with the therapeutic smash everything in sight which is great fun. I got the Dr Who level pack for my birthday yesterday so I'm looking forward to getting into that at the weekend whilst the wife is brewing another batch of IPA :O) - life is good!!

Comment

Originally posted by idgiecat View Post
              I'm enjoying dimensions way more than a woman of my age probably should! I like all the lego games to be honest , they have the silly humour element combined with the therapeutic smash everything in sight which is great fun. I got the Dr Who level pack for my birthday yesterday so I'm looking forward to getting into that at the weekend whilst the wife is brewing another batch of IPA :O) - life is good!!
              Glad you're enjoying it, I got a load of the packs through work but I've not had a chance to play it properly yet. I'm hoping once I've moved in a few weeks I'll have space to have a 'Dimensions shelf' to put them all on
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Currently playing a mixture of Elite: Dangerous (look it up if you like spacey things I don't particularly but a friend twisted my arm and it's not bad if quite possibly the most complicated game on Xbox one).
                Forza 6 .
                GTA V
                Assassins Creed Syndicate (which is the best assassins creed in a long time and a lot of fun)
                And the odd bit of world of tanks.

Also was going to get the division however none fatal headshots are a huge peeve in shooters for me and the beta drove me nuts because of it..
                Last edited by StevenRB45; 27-02-2016, 19:35.
                Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
                Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

I was a huge fan of the original Elite but just couldnt get into the latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
                    I was a huge fan of the original Elite but just couldnt get into the latest version.
                    TBH I wasn't a fan initially but it grows on you very pretty game if a little bare at the moment with a whole universe in which not a huge amount is happening. Good fun with a bunch of mates flying round making mischief but an absolute time sponge.

Comment

Black ops3 and only black ops 3
                      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                      Third time around.
                      Work in Progress

Comment

I mainly play World of Warcraft but I also like to play Call of duty and other shooting games

Comment

World of Warcraft is to boring these days.....
                          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
                          Third time around.
                          Work in Progress

Comment

yeah this expansion is very boring, but hopefully legion will revive it

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
                              World of Warcraft is to boring these days.....
                              Amazed it's still going I remember selling them when I worked for game 8 years ago..

Comment

Quit game play, use to play a MMORPG called Everquest which came out in 1990 I think. Played that for 12 years. Huge time sink, but xp grinding took its toll and quit a couple of years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X