Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a PS4. Currently working my way through

Assassins Creed Syndicate
    Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege

and waiting on

Tom Clancy's The Division.

Cannot wait for that game!

Comment

Originally posted by StevenRB45 View Post
      Amazed it's still going I remember selling them when I worked for game 8 years ago..
      Yeah it's not as popular these days so many people have stopped playing.

Comment

Originally posted by pmk View Post
        Quit game play, use to play a MMORPG called Everquest which came out in 1990 I think. Played that for 12 years. Huge time sink, but xp grinding took its toll and quit a couple of years back.
        I played Everquest for a little while was an ok game tbf but lack of content was the downfall

Comment

Now playing lots of Tumblin' Monkeys with my daughter.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

^ lol cyclone

I play on my PS4 or Vita and currently have the following to finish/play:

Fallout 4 (almost there with approx 400 hours banked - just in time for the first of the DLC to come out)
            Just Cause 3
            Lego Avengers (on PS4 and Vita)

Can't wait for Uncharted 4 to come out and then will pick up Far Cry Primal when I've finished all of those
            sigpic

Comment

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen on PC

New this year and been taking up a lot of my free time (when I have it)
              Aka:
              Alex

:ds3:
              Blue Phoenix
              DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Currently smashing my way through Dirt Rally on PS4. It's excellent. So hard and so rewarding. DS3 in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colicab85 View Post
                  Currently smashing my way through Dirt Rally on PS4. It's excellent. So hard and so rewarding. DS3 in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I've got it on PC. Enjoyed what I've played so far but not progressed passed driving the classic Mini yet.
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Add Me On PS4 - BibleBash

Need For Speed 2015 ATM

Looking forward to For Honour
                    - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                      I've got it on PC. Enjoyed what I've played so far but not progressed passed driving the classic Mini yet.
                      I'd give it a full go. Really good fun and one of the best racers Codemasters have done in a long time.

Comment

Today i took my A10C out for a flight, i then played a little COH2 and now im smashing it up in BF4.

Comment

So I have the platinum trophy on the main Fallout 4 game (all done), I've completed the first DLC, second is a bit weird (taming wild animals and setting up fight tournaments). So whilst waiting for the third (and largest DLC) I finished off the Telltale Games version of Game of Thrones and next up is Just Cause 3
                          sigpic

Comment

Currently going for platinum fallout trophy aswell lfc done all the quest lines. Just got the tiddly bits left.
                            Gonna be starting a survival playthrough soon.

Been on Just Cause 3 and FarCry 4 a lot lately. Both very good games. Chucking in some need for Speed aswell for shits and giggles

Looking forward to the new and improved Ratchet and Clank this Friday :O. That'll be my weekend gone if the Mrs let's me haha

Comment

I loved FarCry 4 (also a platinum as I was desperate to do it all). Initially I'm not so keen on Primal but I'm sure when I play it I will be
                              sigpic

Comment

I have never tried to get a platinum trophy before... BUT I have recently been trying to get a platinum trophy on the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Now that's a game I can't reccomend highly enough! The politics, decisions, butterfly effect, 38 different endings, it's just so good lol, pI'm on my second play through

Anyone here played it?
                                - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Working...
                                X