Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i loved Far Cry 4 too.

Other than Dirt Rally I've been playing loads of The Division with some old Uni mates. Its great.

Still have Fallout 4 and AC Syndicate to properly start. But I can't see that happening any time soon. Can't believe how much I'm enjoying Dirt Rally

Comment

Originally posted by gatesy0093 View Post
      Currently going for platinum fallout trophy aswell lfc done all the quest lines. Just got the tiddly bits left.
      Gonna be starting a survival playthrough soon.

Been on Just Cause 3 and FarCry 4 a lot lately. Both very good games. Chucking in some need for Speed aswell for shits and giggles

Looking forward to the new and improved Ratchet and Clank this Friday :O. That'll be my weekend gone if the Mrs let's me haha
      I think it's fair to say that the last trophy (well for me anyway) was 'Benevolent leader' and it was a proper PITA to get If you want any tips on the best way to get it (I tried several and only the last way worked) let me know, I think I still have the links at home to the steps I followed. Suffice to say it came close to making me want to stop playing this great game !
      sigpic

Comment

I have never platinumed a game. I feel inferior.

Comment

You should

Actually I only ever get a platinum on games I really enjoy, one of my mates religiously gets them for every game he owns and have over 60 now I think.... I don't have that kind of time available to me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broda View Post
            I have never tried to get a platinum trophy before... BUT I have recently been trying to get a platinum trophy on the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Now that's a game I can't reccomend highly enough! The politics, decisions, butterfly effect, 38 different endings, it's just so good lol, pI'm on my second play through

Anyone here played it?
            I've not played it but one of my mates worked on it, I'll pass on the kind words.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Please do & I highly reccomend that you play it!

The game is magical, I have never liked a game so much!

There are so many repercussions to decisions, I like the fact that you can never make a right or wrong decision, every decision has consequences it's just what's more important to you personally

Tell him Dijstra & Roche was a dick move lol, that decision was impossible! ;D
              - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Also love Witcher 3. However, still not completed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just bought this, a bargain for $12:

https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I might be moving FarCry Primal up the list to play next
                    sigpic

Comment

Will have to say that The Division has sucked a huge chunk out of my life - love it!
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I have played unreal tournament from day one. I have played all the versions that have come out, including the latest, UT4 which is still in Beta, and after all the versions that have followed, UT99 is still by far the best game. I am a member of a Clan, which also has gone through all the versions of the game, and run servers of all the different versions. Needless to say the only server we are running at the moment is UT99, just because it still is the best game.

Comment

Been playing Far Cry Primal for 2 weeks now and loving it, I don't want to rush it but Uncharted 4 is out next week and it looks amazing and has been scoring 10/10 in reviews....
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm a COD man myself however as black ops 3 is getting boring I am currently playing sunset overdrive which was free with games for gold and I must say it's great fun.
                            Still waiting for black ops 1 to be backwards compatible.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Comment

Total War: ROME II and DOTA 2 at the moment.
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                                Total War: ROME II and DOTA 2 at the moment.
                                I was a RTW fan from the start but never really felt ROME2 in the same way, I love Empire TW and Napoleon TW (both using modded versions). My Number 1 RTS is and will always be Company of Heroes 2, it has a huge save game bug but if i have an afternoon free then im all in.

Comment

Working...
                                X