X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    Written by Liam Neeson.
    He wishes he could create the kinds of PCs I can.

Comment

Sorry I don`t think I can help anyone here as I am beyond help myself! :/
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Hi all, im a Distribution Center Manager, have worked for a couple of big names, Screwfix 2 years, Boden 10 years and now White Stuff Clothing. Been in the clothing retail trade for well over 12 years now and there isn't much i haven't covered.

Have a wealth of knowledge regarding logistics, goods inwards and supply chain as well as man management, hr, h&s, lean productivity and specifically employee engagement.

Im also a major XBOX and gadget freak, so anything electrical im pretty good with.

The mrs is a mobile hairdresser in Leicestershire, she was Georges trained and has managed multiple large chain salons across the east midlands. She also does beauty so anything on those lines i can help with!

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
          Sorry I don`t think I can help anyone here as I am beyond help myself! :/
          X.
          .qq
          Nick - ds3 dsport plus e-HDI 110

my other truck is a discovery 2 es - prepped to go anywhere

Comment

Aac by any chance?
            Phyliss

Spreader of rumors, taker of lives, leader of men

Comment

Still looking for builders, electricians and plumbers in Norfolk by the way!

JB

Comment

Hi, after a few years in sales I switched careers and became a chef...and I love it. Very happy to share my knowledge with anyone. Maybe one day I could surprise you all at a meet with a selection of my fancy ice creams and sorbets [emoji2]

Or maybe some cupcakes

Sent from my X15 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it when people take that leap into a completely different area of work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                    I like it when people take that leap into a completely different area of work.
                    I just got bored of my daily routine and not being appreciated for the work I did so I handed my notice in and took 2 months off work. Was by accident I ended up in a kitchen. Best thing I ever did. Have had more highs through cooking than any other job.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X