X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
    Ssh, you'll make me feel guilty...
    Well if you want to feel better, I'd be happy to drive up and you can swap them for me. I'm sure you've got a few customers who wouldn't know the difference
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Interestingly I've been told today my DS3 will be with me before the end of the month. Some 2 weeks early!

But they've also said its on its way to the RDC from Zeebrugge. Which isn't as per the PDF on the first post so who knows.
      @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• We ordered our DS3 mid August, were told that nothing would be made until September, had a delivery date of end of the month. Ended up in Zeebrugge in the first week of October & collected from dealer on 14th October. They told us that it was one that a dealer had ordered and they had 'cherry picked' as an available one that matched the spec we wanted. Others who ordered at the same time as us were still waiting at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
          Interestingly I've been told today my DS3 will be with me before the end of the month. Some 2 weeks early!

But they've also said its on its way to the RDC from Zeebrugge. Which isn't as per the PDF on the first post so who knows.
          This is because Calais is no longer used in favour of Zeebrugge, I'll need to get around to updating the chart.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
            This is because Calais is no longer used in favour of Zeebrugge, I'll need to get around to updating the chart.
            Ah fair enough. Either way... At least my car could possibly be early!
            @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• Hi all, Just joined the site ...just to say I ordered my all white DStyle Nav diesel in October and am still waiting .. expecting it end of Feb..am getting impatient now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LorC View Post
                Hi all, Just joined the site ...just to say I ordered my all white DStyle Nav diesel in October and am still waiting .. expecting it end of Feb..am getting impatient now lol
                Welcome

The waiting game is the worst!
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• I can do DS3 D styles from )£149 deposit and £149 per month x36 pcp 0% apr @6k you can up the mileage if needed s.beddoes@swanswaychester.co.uk 07932812701

Comment

• Originally posted by LorC View Post
                    Hi all, Just joined the site ...just to say I ordered my all white DStyle Nav diesel in October and am still waiting .. expecting it end of Feb..am getting impatient now lol
                    I have one in stock, seems strange I hope gets here quicker for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adigun89 View Post
                      I have one in stock, seems strange I hope gets here quicker for you!
                      It would have depended on it's VTS status when the order was placed.

Comment

• Any idea when the DS3 Performance will be in the shops, none of my Local Dealers have any idea at all !

Comment

• I ordered my new baby last week and was told 8 to 12 weeks.
                          Crossing the days off already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankj View Post
                            Any idea when the DS3 Performance will be in the shops, none of my Local Dealers have any idea at all !
                            Production was April so expect to see cars late May early June.

Bear in mind most dealers won't bother having one as it's not under the demo terms at present.

Comment

• My DS3 was built on the 21st April roughly how long be before I can expect to see it??

My dealer is being a little vague saying May sometime but I'm beginning to think it is going to be June and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Comment

• A bit late but in answer to your question the average build time is 94 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X