Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was 16 (many moons ago) I worked in the parts dept in my local Nissan dealer. When new cars came in we had to fit the seat belts and other stuff. If you wanted the Maxima spec, we had to fit wheel trims (not alloys lol) and cut a hole in the roof for a pop up sunroof. That would take a little time. Sometimes it quicker just to order a bog standard spec and colour. But that wouldnt be fun.

Comment

• Ordered mine 23 May and was told it would be here 1 Sept for new reg
      Now been told might be here 2nd week Sept
      16 weeks!
      Not happy!

Comment

• Same here told 2nd week in September after initially being told 24th August

Comment

• Remember that this is NOT the dealers fault, bear in mind that there has also been a model update on the DS3 and orders in production would have be re-tooled which would explain the change in date.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• whats the time currently for a Dsport? (with emyway?)
            DS3 DSport 120 Blue HDI - Belle-ile Blue with Black Roof

Comment

• got my hopes up this afternoon when I got a call from the dealers but it was just to tell me no new news. Still looking at 2nd week in September apparently:confused:

Comment

• Mines waiting....got photos of it in the compound....my garage have always been true to their word..that said, i've always made sure its in stock and no extras are ordered, i get too impatient waiting. All ready for my 64 plate ds3 dstyle plus on 1st Sep at 9am!! Woop woop.....i do feel a bit boring though.....ended up going for same colour, but have to look at it through business eyes and if it aint broke....dont fix it!!

Cheers folks

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul@PSM Driving School View Post
                  Mines waiting....got photos of it in the compound....my garage have always been true to their word..that said, i've always made sure its in stock and no extras are ordered, i get too impatient waiting. All ready for my 64 plate ds3 dstyle plus on 1st Sep at 9am!! Woop woop.....i do feel a bit boring though.....ended up going for same colour, but have to look at it through business eyes and if it aint broke....dont fix it!!

Cheers folks
                  Where are you picking it up from Paul?
                  Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                  Take a pride in your ride
                  @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• Nelson - the Walker Farrimond garage ....the guy I deal with is fab.....helps with loads and nothing seems to be too much trouble - even after he's had my sale.

Often throws me a set of mats, gives me a matchbox ds3 - which my son loves, knows me as a person and is pretty straight up....

If anyone wants his details, let me know - he does a great discount too.

Cheers

Comment

• my order is looking like i wont get it in time for when my current lease is up, so i could be without a car for 2 weeks
                      wouldnt mind, but its a driving school car

Comment

• Now told 3rd or 4th week this month!

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclopops View Post
                          my order is looking like i wont get it in time for when my current lease is up, so i could be without a car for 2 weeks
                          wouldnt mind, but its a driving school car
                          How long did you give yourselves for the delivery time, i.e 3/2/1 month to EOC?
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• i ordered 28th Aug (couldn't order earlier due to some things i had to sort first)

Comment

• Was originally given a date 8 weeks from order date

Comment

• hello everybody ,
                                i ordered mine beauty
                                (120 blueHDI dsport, polar white/ infinite blue) on 19th may, also was told 2 mths waiting time.
                                On my dealer`s system delivery date is 30th september... wich i dont believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X