Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car was 'checked in ' to the port on the 1st of October. Still there as of this morning.

Comment

• This doesn't bode well for mine Ordered last week of August, fair enough I have gone for a couple of options, but as of the 12th October 2015 it was still in production. So with delays at the ferry port I could be looking at December at this rate. Not really what I had in mind when ordering a car in the summer.

Comment

• Hurray my car has landed in the U.K. Still no time frame for delivery but at least its a step closer.

Comment

• Good for you Freemo. I bet you can't wait! I was phoned by my dealer on Wednesday who said that my DStyle Nav had been delivered and I can collect it on Monday afternoon. YAY!
          2015 DStyle NAV PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 in Red/Black. Enlisted into the Imperial Guard.

Comment

• Woohoo my car should be available Saturday will post a piccie when i get it.

Comment

• Sadly I shall be cancelling my order for my new DS3 and so I'll have to leave this site too as I won't be a DS owner. I ordered my new car in August, "still in production" 2 months later. Not good enough citroen. Will be sticking to my current car, a mini. Only waited 2 weeks for that from new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigyp View Post
                Sadly I shall be cancelling my order for my new DS3 and so I'll have to leave this site too as I won't be a DS owner. I ordered my new car in August, "still in production" 2 months later. Not good enough citroen. Will be sticking to my current car, a mini. Only waited 2 weeks for that from new.
                Was it a factory order? Have you read any of this thread?
                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• The mini surely couldn't have been a factory order.
                  @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• Bye..
                    Originally posted by cyclone
                    It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                    Originally posted by Broda
                    I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                      The mini surely couldn't have been a factory order.
                      Exactly. Factory order usually takes 3+ months.

Based on Bigfeets post here (first post in THIS thread).

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                      When you place an order with a dealer for a car there are three routes a dealer can take to satisfiy that order;

1.) Dealer's own stock
                      2.) Network Stock
                      3.) Factory Floor
                      I'm guessing the DS3 order was a factory order (3) and the Mini order was from network stock (2).
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                        Exactly. Factory order usually takes 3+ months.

Based on Bigfeets post here (first post in THIS thread).

I'm guessing the DS3 order was a factory order (3) and the Mini order was from network stock (2).
                        Yeah mine was 12 weeks. My Clio was 8 weeks (and that came off the showroom floor! Lying shitbags)
                        @mike_lowsocial

Comment

• During August unless your order matched up to network stock it would have been a factory order, at that point build month was listed a October with November delivery.

What you have to bear in mind is that the factory slots are filled normally months in advance which is why you have the wait for a new car, why not ask your dealer to check network stock to see if there was a different colour that you might fancy which will reduce your wait time.
                          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                          Bigfeet's File Repository
                          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Originally posted by mjogreen View Post
                            Yeah mine was 12 weeks.
                            Mine was 12 weeks & 2 days and it was a special order (because I'm special). Just missed out on the new lights though
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Mine was 12 weeks & 2 days and it was a special order (because I'm special). Just missed out on the new lights though
                              I hope mine isn't longer than they say it'll be. Ah that's a shame!
                              @mike_lowsocial

Comment

... Just missed out on the new lights though
                                Ssh, you'll make me feel guilty...
                                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                                Bigfeet's File Repository
                                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                                X