Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep updated them this morning

Comment

• Worst customer support Ive seen since being on this club (Maybe Stef)
      Just hope your new motor goes well, or we'll have to call you Stef2?
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Phone call from CUK 12.20 today car will not be ready mechanic had not come in.Went over to dealers sat and watched out comes the mechanic that was not in another lie.Spoke to CUK they had been told that I demanded the Head master tech was the only one to do my car another lie when he had told me he had not worked on it and was also away thursday and friday.Was also told that customers had complained about me on tuesday when confronted service manager saying I was very abusive and swearing at s/manager another lie and I was not allowed to go on site again and car will be delivered back to me when ready.Have now spoken to Evans halshaw customer complaints about dealership waiting for phone call from them.Just dont believe how much more bull sh-- will have to go through.

Comment

• So sorry to hear you are still having problems Arn, I would be mailing local and national papers about this, I would also be going for compensation and also the loss of depreciation value with the amount of time the car has been sat there but papers is definitely the way to go, local papers would love something like this.
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

• That's dealers for you hope you get it sorted soon .
            DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

• Don't know about you Arn, but cant wait till you get your new DS3!
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Day 87 phone call from CUK 12pm today car ready dealer principal will be ringing me this afternoon to deliver car to me rang CUK at 4.30pm said not called me yet I was told I have to give them till close of day to return it WELL GUESS WHAT NO CALL NO CAR
                AGAIN.

Comment

• I wonder what CUK will make of that ?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Not a lot

sigpic

Comment

• YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE phone call this morning car been valeted for me be back soon 1pm called CUK no car said they would find out why AGAIN call from CUK at 4.20pm dealership had took car for cold start test drive ENGINE LOCKED UP destroyed. New engine is needed for car. This work was supposed to have been carried out by master-tech that I had told them was the only person to touch the car not true and he has not worked on the car.Told by CUK that dealership had ordered new engine

Comment

• It's taken them nearly 3 months to diagnose your engine is broken and is in need of a replacement? -__-

I feel for you buddy. You're in the exact same boat I was.
                        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Unbelieveable
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Dealers crap get money back for car

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Arn63 View Post
                              YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE phone call this morning car been valeted for me be back soon 1pm called CUK no car said they would find out why AGAIN call from CUK at 4.20pm dealership had took car for cold start test drive ENGINE LOCKED UP destroyed. New engine is needed for car. This work was supposed to have been carried out by master-tech that I had told them was the only person to touch the car not true and he has not worked on the car.Told by CUK that dealership had ordered new engine
                              erm.. they did put oil in it, didn't they?
                              Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

• This is the old car I guess? Still getting the new one?
                                Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
                                CEO smartphonegurus.com
                                Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
                                Cars:
                                Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Working...
                                X