No announcement yet.

Emyway/DAB cutting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must register a complaint with DS UK, I then went to the dealer with a printout of this forum thread, to prove there is a fault with lots of cars. At the moment mine finally appears to be fixed, only took 9 months! I finally found a technician at a dealer in Poole who believed me and when ever I took car in was on the phone to Citroen trying to fix fault, which he eventualy did.

Comment

• Just took delivery of my 6 month old D-Style Nav and it seems as though it has the same problem as stated in previous posts,
      DAB constantly going off station and cutting out.
      How do you navigate to get to the settings to check for what firmware is installed?.

Waiting with anticipation ! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Willerton View Post
        Just took delivery of my 6 month old D-Style Nav and it seems as though it has the same problem as stated in previous posts,
        DAB constantly going off station and cutting out.
        How do you navigate to get to the settings to check for what firmware is installed?.

Waiting with anticipation ! lol
        I think you press on the media icon for about 5 or so seconds and it'll bring it up, although that might be the 'cheat' code menu. It's one of them anyway you have to hold, haven't done it in a while.

Comment

• Tried it and yes, that is the cheat menu, never pressed owt else tho !!! , will try again later

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Willerton View Post
            Tried it and yes, that is the cheat menu, never pressed owt else tho !!! , will try again later
            Update!!

Finally pressed the correct icon and gained access to the system menu and it has the SMEG6.1.DR8 firmware installed.
            Sunday the wife took the car out and parked up , turned off the car and the radio continued to operate!. The ignition key was removed and
            the radio continued to stay on for about 5 mins , the display on the screen showed the station mane ,but showed no other info.

Bizarre eh ?
            Anyway i have the car booked into the dealership in Doncaster to see if they can resolve the issues..........finger crossed

Comment

• yeah sounds more like a physical fault with the unit than the software issues others have been facing.

my local dealership has said there may be a physical fault with the unit on mine which they will replace under warranty - so I assume it's a known fault
              @mike_lowsocial

Comment

Working...
              X