Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yannickvanhex View Post
    Saw 3 today, 1 white, 1 grey and 1 grey with a weird green spoilerlip, looked like that material you can mold forgot the name :P
    Play-Doh?

Comment

• Seen a black one today at Fulwood in Sheffield, didn't really like it in black though

Comment

• saw a yellow & blk roof one todayin North Wales, so I flashed ( my lights) and waved no response turned out to be an more senior driver who just stared at me! Oh well there's hope yet.
        I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

• Keep seeing one around Walkden - grey with white roof.
          You on here?

Jimbob

Comment

• saw a carmen red with white roof waiting for it's new owner at Sportif in Chalfont St Giles today

Comment

• Caught a White with red roof and a gold/bronze coloured one today in my neck of the woods. Both cars flashed and waved whiich was great!

Comment

• Saw a 10 plate, grey dsport with a young lady driving, just now on m4/a329 and off at Binfield.

Comment

• White and Black driving through Moses Gate (Bolton) today on a 60 plate.
                  cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• 10 plate white outside co-op in Gt Missenden on double yellow lines. Nearly had to get out of my works vehicle and give her a parking ticket. If your on here don't do it again :0) i would be gutted and would be like canibalism or something. Also keep seeing black parked in area of gt miss with possibly corroding alloys keep meaning to put a card on it

Comment

• saw a grey one on the A13 in essex going away from the Dartford crossing nearly missed it aswell we were both flying down the opposite outside lanes nice!
                      Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                        saw a carmen red with white roof waiting for it's new owner at Sportif in Chalfont St Giles today
                        Red's the most appropriate colour for The Chalfonts

Jimbob

Comment

• Saw a white with blue roof in Harlow at about 2:30 this afternoon, it had one of those driving school toblerones on the roof.
                          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

• Mmmm, toblerone ...

Comment

• here's the chalfont one..

Comment

• Just saw an all black with black bellones and chrome rubbing strips in Burnham? Anyones?
                                Desperately wanting a DS3. Currently own a not so amazing blue 1.2L 2002 Renault Clio

Comment

Working...
                                X