No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Black/white DS3 and saw an identical one going around the roundabout at the Mosborough By pass in Sheffield one day last week. Love this car!

Comment

• If any one spots a yellow DS3 with zebra stripe roof in the cambridge area, that's me. Wave or flash and Ill do my best to wave back. I have only seen 3 in the 5 months that I have been drivng her, one grey with red roof, one yellow/black roof and an all white.

Comment

• Another Yellow!! look out whites here we come!

Comment

• And what did he have sticking out of his door panel :P
          [/QUOTE]

Nice one Yannick glad to see the cards are going well

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Taylor View Post
            If any one spots a yellow DS3 with zebra stripe roof in the cambridge area, that's me. Wave or flash and Ill do my best to wave back. I have only seen 3 in the 5 months that I have been drivng her, one grey with red roof, one yellow/black roof and an all white.
            I wonder if that yellow & black one might have been me?! I'm back & forth to Cambridge most days at the moment.

I'd love to see a pic of your zebra stripe roof - haven't seen one yet!

Comment

• Ive seen atleast 2 DS3 white/black exterior, maby 4, idk if it was the same car lol :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Taine View Post
                Doesn't seem to be that many down 'ere in deepest, darkest Cornwall!

I've seen one Thorian Grey one zipping around Truro, but that's it.

Perhaps Citroen should release a "Pasty Beige" special edition, complete with cider holder and a sat-nav that takes you automatically to the nearest beach!
                There's a white with a black roof in St Austell, an all silver, and shortly there will be another DS3 White Edition too

Comment

• Still only seen three on the road in almost a year now - and one of them was on a delivery lorry! But then I saw one local to me in Hampton only last Monday. White all over. Then I realised it must have been a loan car or something as it had Citroen Slough stickers plastered all over it, so I didn't bother with the headlight flashes and wave. Still haven't read of anyone with a cherry red body and black roof like mine....

Maybe the DS3s are just not as popular in London?

In a way, maybe that's a good thing. It still turns heads when people see it - or am I just imagining it?????
                  DStyle HDi
                  Cherry Red/Black
                  Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3robbo View Post
                    It still turns heads when people see it - or am I just imagining it?????
                    Nope - I drove mine (very sedately) through the centre of Peterborough today, and I couldn't have attracted more attention if I'd had a klaxon blaring out from it.

Comment

• I'm under orders to clean her up for a photo shoot, as she is a little grubby at the moment. Otherwise will do ASAP! The yellow/black combination that I spotted was heading south on the A1 at little Paxton a few months ago.

Comment

• saw there was a red DS3 driving down my road the other day must live in pheonix parc in northfleet anyone maybe?
                        Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

• Keep seeing a Man Red with white roof on the A6 on the way to and from work. Reg starts MK60 I think.

Anyone from here?
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Saw a White DS3 this morning on the westbound side near Reading at 7.50 am. Not sure on roof colour but it had a really cool small number plate on the front starting T2.

Comment

• =O

Mines White !...

Starts In T2 !...

Yet At 7.50 I Was In Bed... XD

Comment

• Saw 3 today, 1 white, 1 grey and 1 grey with a weird green spoilerlip, looked like that material you can mold forgot the name :P

Comment

Working...
                                X