Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
    Lol! This thread is turning into the 'DS3 Stalkers' thread!
    DS3 owners aint stalkers, i prefer to say we follow with style

Comment

• Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
      Mini's are as common as muck

My brother and his wife play a spot the Mini car game with my 5 year old nephew when they're in the car, the points mount up really qiuickly these days.
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

• Saw one yesterday Belle-ile blue with white roof on the Southend Road, Corringham. Nearly ran over some school kids craning my neck. Felt so jealous

Comment

• Doesn't seem to be that many down 'ere in deepest, darkest Cornwall!

I've seen one Thorian Grey one zipping around Truro, but that's it.

Perhaps Citroen should release a "Pasty Beige" special edition, complete with cider holder and a sat-nav that takes you automatically to the nearest beach!

Comment

• Got the shock of my life this morning to see one (Thorium & black) in the wilds of NE Suffolk, on a remote B road, not a mile from my house! What are the chances of that?!!

Comment

• Seen two yesterday, TWO!

Both white ones. One was in Killinghall at about 5:45pm and then the other overtook me on the A19 at about 6:15pm. Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

• Sport red with white roof spotted at 9.15 this morning on the A14 near Newmarket.

In the gloomy conditions it was startling to see how bright the LEDs are.

I'm still relegated to the dreaded Volvo while my DS3 is in the menders, so I didn't flash/wave this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  I'm still relegated to the dreaded Volvo while my DS3 is in the menders, so I didn't flash/wave this time.
                  LOL, not surprised. :o)

I've not seen any DS3's with LED's on due to the times I'm on the road, but from my memory of driving through last summer, I can recall them being damn bright!

Comment

• Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                    LOL, not surprised. :o)

I've not seen any DS3's with LED's on due to the times I'm on the road, but from my memory of driving through last summer, I can recall them being damn bright!
                    I reckon they're significantly brighter than the LEDs fitted to Audis (apart maybe from the RS8?) and Mercs (although that may be because on Mercs they tend to be quite low down).

Comment

• Saw a yellow one today probably about 2pm driving past Macdonalds in Inverness centre......

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady DS3 View Post
                        Saw one yesterday Belle-ile blue with white roof on the Southend Road, Corringham. Nearly ran over some school kids craning my neck. Felt so jealous
                        That was me!! Finally been spotted. Yay. I do get some fantastic reactions when driving my baby - I love it! Just got to hide the keys now as Hubby loves driving her too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moore75 View Post
                          That was me!! Finally been spotted. Yay. I do get some fantastic reactions when driving my baby - I love it! Just got to hide the keys now as Hubby loves driving her too!

I get mine in 18 more days! Will look out for you. Did you go to Toomeys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady DS3 View Post
                            I get mine in 18 more days! Will look out for you. Did you go to Toomeys?
                            I did indeed, and dealt with Phil. 18 days to go, I bet you can't wait, what colour have you gone for?? If I see you out and about I'll give you a flash and wave.

Comment

• Saw one driving through sunderland at weekend in an all yellow Dstyle.

Gave him a flash and a wave but the old guy behind the wheel just looked at me perplexed
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Red with a black roof, I had a row at Toomeys with Levene, after 12 years of new cars, so went to Eddy Grimshaw in Romford.
                                Look forward to seeing you around.:-)

Comment

Working...
                                X