No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a white edition yesterday, only one ive seen and it was in my town and exactly the same, damn it. Lol. Im not unique here anymore

Comment

Got a little wave from an all white today on my way into town - another driving school. That makes a second driving instructor in High Wycombe with a DS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
        Got a little wave from an all white today on my way into town - another driving school. That makes a second driving instructor in High Wycombe with a DS3.
        There are 3 white editions including mine (daughters really) in Bromsgrove which is quite a small town.

Comment

I've seen two yellow's 1 of which was a driving school car two grey with burgundy roof that was in the Stockport/Manchester area, n one White edition like mine in Warrington
          Last edited by Adz_cupp; 13-11-2010, 16:03.

Comment

Spotted DS3 white on the M4 around junction 8/9

Saw the same one at the BP petrol station off the Hammersmith Fly-Over.

Was this you?

Comment

Yellow with white roof on the A14 en route to B'ham yesterday.

No flash or wave ... sigh.

Highlight of the trip - a red Alfa 8C Competizione that belted past me at speed (and I wasn't hanging about) on the M6 westbound. Fantastic sound on the overrun - I just had to open the windows to enjoy it!

Out of idle curiosity I checked to see how much they go for these days (because second-hand Alfas must be cheap as chips, right?).

Excited to see that Car and Classic have a really nice one for only £12995 .....

.... oops. Must get new reading glasses. £129995. Gulp.

Comment

Spotted !

DS3 White Edition...

M50

Yesterday ( Sunday )...

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                  Saw a red DS3 the other day on Junction Road in Stockton as I was on my way to work, looked bloody lovely with the LEDs all glowy n sparkly. Wasn't you was it irishRob?
                  Quite possibly mate, I'm down that road all the time. High five!

What day, time do you recall?

Comment

To be honest I can't remember when it was and because I work shifts it could have been either 7am ish or 1pm ish. Not very helpful I know, sorry

Comment

Saw a Black this lunch time. Long Acre in Covent Garden.

I have to say, of the specials, I really do prefer the White to the Black. The lines look better...the shark's fin shows a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                        To be honest I can't remember when it was and because I work shifts it could have been either 7am ish or 1pm ish. Not very helpful I know, sorry
                        Fair doo's then fella. I'm only ever down that way on a weekend at any of them times anyway son.

Seen a white one with the black stripes on the roof though on Saturday, must've been about 11am in Stockton at Durham Road Bypass.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                          Seen a white one with the black stripes on the roof though on Saturday, must've been about 11am in Stockton at Durham Road Bypass.
                          That was quite possibly my missus.

She'd been to Tesco at The Horse & Jockey and was on her way to Teesside Park.
                          1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
                            She'd been to Tesco at The Horse & Jockey and was on her way to Teesside Park.
                            Oh...

So That's What She Told You...

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                              Oh... So That's What She Told You...
                              I would love to follow that with a 'Yes, I know statement', but my own wife was in my car when I spotted it! Ach well.

Whoever was in this white one done a turn off from JR towards Norton / Billingham. Hi 5!

Comment

Waited 2 weeks to see another one and 2 come along in one weekend. First one on A61, Leeds (white with black roof). Second in Gateshead, just after Tyne Bridge (cherry red with white roof).

Comment

Working...
                                X