X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy150 View Post
    cherry red with white roof
    *barf*, I just choked on my apple!

Funnily enough, when I picked mine up they said they had made a boo-boo and that the roof colour wasn't what I'd ordered, I've got a cherry red, sorry, man-red body and man-red roof, had it of been a white roof, I wouldn't have taken it. Sounds ghastly, probably looks it to, but hey, to each their own I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
      I Wanted To Say SomeThing Similar But I Was Being Sensitive Of A Potential Owner On This Site With That Combo... :L

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post

Funnily enough, when I picked mine up they said they had made a boo-boo and that the roof colour wasn't what I'd ordered, I've got a cherry red, sorry, man-red body and man-red roof, had it of been a white roof, I wouldn't have taken it. Sounds ghastly, probably looks it to, but hey, to each their own I suppose.
        The 'man-red' does look nice, bit more subtle than the sports red, but the white roof did stick out like a sore thumb. Actually I'm not totally convinced by any of the body/roof colour combinations, hence why I chose an all black one.

Comment

Spotted an All Black with White strips on roof and bonnet today around 10.30 on the road into Amersham. Unfortunately I was tucked behind a van so didn't see it until it was too late. Looked much more sparkly than mine does at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
            I Wanted To Say SomeThing Similar But I Was Being Sensitive Of A Potential Owner On This Site With That Combo... :L
            Hence my further statement, to each their own. There are certain colours in the range that I think look awful, that neon blue one for a start, that's hideous, but some others may like it and some may hate the man-red, it's all personal preference - and as long as you're not the type to take offence to comments on the inter'web, then I'm sure they'll be fine!

Comment

Saw a lovely 10 plate red with White roof DS3 in our (North Tees Hospital) staff car park today. Fess up then whose is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                Saw a lovely 10 plate red with White roof DS3 in our (North Tees Hospital) staff car park today. Fess up then whose is it?
                Ha, I just live round the corner from NT!

Comment

Mine is in Hartlepool Hospital at the moment, polar red with carmen roof. Will be in North Tees by the end of the year!

Comment

^^^ Good Colour Choice

Comment

Got my Black with White roof, Black alloys D Sport 110 TDI as my new company car last week after ordering it in Aug, one word......................weeeeeeeeeeeee.
                      This will be racking up the miles at approx 1000 miles a week so will let you all know if anything starts to fall off after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by X_DrN View Post
                        Mine is in Hartlepool Hospital at the moment, polar red with carmen roof. Will be in North Tees by the end of the year!
                        Which dept do you work in? I worked at Hartlepool for seven years before transferring to NT last year. I'm a nurse in A and E

Alistair

Comment

Im an F1 in Elderly Care at the minute, but ill be heading over to A+E about this time next year!

Comment

Can't believe I've only just seen my first one out there!
                            All black or black with a dark roof? Coming out of B&Q Warrington on Sunday afternoon.#
                            Was it anyone here?

Jimbob

Comment

seen a few up here in scotland any members from scotland on here ?

Comment

I have been posing, sorry cruising in red for ten weeks on a daily basis and have only seen one DS3 and that was a tourist. life gets very lonely at times in Cornwall.
                                Ithought I had been spotted the other day I heard a toot looked to my right expecting to see a DS and was passed by a C1 the driver was giving me one of those flappy hand signals, you know the one,it rhymes with flanker. happy days

Comment

Working...
                                X