• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao Ah Dw *Hugs*

lol You In The 100 Club ?

Seeing As You Got A 59 Plate ?

Comment

• 100 club? I bet I should know what this is shouldnt I?
      sigpic

Comment

• oh and I saw my first one yesterday, I was on the staples corner roundabout and passed an all white DS3 without any chrome and with silver wheels, I actually went around the roundabout again to check that it really was a DS3
        sigpic

Comment

• today driving from uni i seen 5!! most ive seen in a single day. 2 red ones with white roofs, one all white model. one all black model and a yellow with white roof.

Comment

• A red one with white roof at Pallion (Sunderland) this morning, anybody from here?

Comment

• I've seen about 5 in total since July. Around Watford/Hemel Hempstead way.

Howver one other I have seen in Leighton Bizzard a lot, so if you are the owner and on here, I was there first!! ;-)
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• I was driving behind a sport red with white roof yesterday upon leaving work here in Harrogate. Just for a wee bit mind.

Comment

• antoher one here at our office building just got a White DS3 i saw this morning, parked next to it, and yes yes, mines the dirty one .

Comment

• Saw my 1st DS3 that wasn't at a dealers....
                    It was a white with a light blue roof parked in Sainsbury's car park in Cobham Surrey this afternoon (Sunday)

Comment

• Originally posted by smill141 View Post
                      No, Narda, none, not seen anything in the 4 months that I have had mine. Somebody somewhere must have another DS3 in the North Essex / Suffolk area.

But hey I keep the flag flying until another one appears.
                      Look out for 1st class school of motoring i got a black one, in colchester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                        Spotted a yellow one in High Wycombe!

Couldn't flash my acknowledgement as he was a driving instructor so didn't want to spook the learner!

Wish I had learn't in something flash like the DS3 rather than the Ford Fiesta my instructor had.
                        Iteach in one and i wave 2 other owners.

Comment

• I live in Runcorn & passed one this morning at 7am ?
                          DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

• White edition on M11 Harlow roundabout on Saturday evening, was like chances of that. I was stuck on the slip road coming off.

Comment

• Seen my first 'nother one on the road today - in fact I followed it for half a mile or so. Must be the first time two DS3s have been seen together in Glossop. . . they are getting too common!

Comment

• just saw a white with blue roof in swanscombe on the brige to st.george and dragon....anyone here maybe?
                                Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

Working...
                                X