Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
    Take a wild guess!! I know it's not everyone's cuppa tea, but it makes me smile.
    Black Roof/Yellow/Blacl Alloys then? Good choice. I liked that but I had to edfer to my other half so we went fo ra DSport with Black Roof/Sport Red/Black Alloys with Red/Black cloth seats, mind you it does look awesome!

Comment

Black roof/yellow/silver alloys, in my case. I was in two minds about whether to go for black or silver alloys, but I then found an ex-demo with silver alloys at a big chunk off the list price, so I snapped it up.

Having lived with it for 4 months now, I think I'd have chosen the silver alloys anyway...

The clincher was that it had the amazing yellow & black seats, which lift my spirits each time I open the door.

My other half didn't have much to do with it - I think she was relieved that, having at long last made a purchasing decision, I was no longer spending every evening poring over car mags and trawling through the Autotrader website.

Your combo sounds great - those red/black seats are terrific (and probably a damned sight easier to keep clean than the yellow/black ones!)
      Last edited by gar074; 23-08-2010, 20:26.

Comment

Black roof/yellow/silver alloys, in my case. I was in two minds about whether to go for black or silver alloys, but I then found an ex-demo with silver alloys at a big chunk off the list price, so I snapped it up.

Having lived with it for 4 months now, I think I'd have chosen the silver alloys anyway...

The clincher was that it had the amazing yellow & black seats, which lift my spirits each time I open the door.

My other half didn't have much to do with it - I think she was relieved that, having at long last made a purchasing decision, I was no longer spending every evening poring over car mags and trawling through the Autotrader website.

Your combo sounds great - those red/black seats are terrific (and probably a damned sight easier to keep clean than the yellow/black ones!)
        I too liked the Yellow/Black seats. Now that I've got the Black Roof/Sport Red combo I'd like to get some some rubber mats in RED to overlay the carpet ones. Any suggestions where I can find these would be welcome. I hope it won't be too garish?

Comment

Forgot to add I had my diamondbrited - paint work as well as interior. Hopefully that will protect inside and out a little better. Has anyone else had theirs coated with Diamondbrite?

Comment

Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
            I'd like to get some some rubber mats in RED to overlay the carpet ones.
            Taste alert! Isn't that just a tad S&M?

Comment

Taste alert! Isn't that just a tad S&M?
              Probably but I've bought some carpet ones (as a compromise) today so what the hec. If theyturn out to be OTT I'll sell them on Ebay! Should have remembered you had told me earlier about the colour of your DS3 - sorry, mind like a sieve sometimes.

Comment

Spotted Yellow DS3 this morning about 7:00 at dartford crossing going onto M25. was it anyone here?
                Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

There are a few in South Devon I see one every day at my lads school in Plymstock, belongs to a teaching assistant I see one evry evening travelling east on A38, and to top it all I nearly hit another one in trago mills Newton Abbot, when he come around car park the wrong way

Comment

Spotted a grey one with black roof on the A11 near Thetford yesterday. Female driver wrestling with the wheel like grim death as she belted around a tight roundabout - sadly no time for flashing or waving.

(Negotiating roundabouts at speed is essential in Thetford as anyone in their right mind would want to get out of there as quickly as possible.)

Comment

Keep seeing a White with Black roof on my way home from Work, heading off down the A13 towards Grays. Everytime I see it, my hubby always teases me by saying things like "oh look they've got their's".......and then the sulking begins!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moore75 View Post
                        Keep seeing a White with Black roof on my way home from Work, heading off down the A13 towards Grays. Everytime I see it, my hubby always teases me by saying things like "oh look they've got their's".......and then the sulking begins!!
                        Thats the way i go everyday, but i dont have black roof though.
                        Spotted a Driving school DS3 a few days ago as i pulled out from my house, white one at Swanscombe/Northfleet

Comment

Had my White diamondbrited outside and inside.....the paintwork certainly cleans easily, as for the inside haven't tried cleaning that yet

Comment

Spotted a white DStyle with blue roof on the A14 near Huntingdon today.

Not my favourite colour combo tbh - not keen on the pale blue - but to each his/her own ...

Comment

spotted a Red one with white roof at Lakeside retail park, did wave to whoever it was. sorry for the dirty car if your on here

Comment

I hadn't seen any on the road in all the time I've been looking. Yesterday, on the way to the dealer to collect mine, I saw a white one ( not the special edition).
                                Then, last night, went down to pick up a Chinese, and parked opposite the same one.

Comment

Working...
                                X