X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Bigles !

Make Sure You Make A Thread !

Comment

• ok journey from Bristol to lincoln saw 4 today. Saw a white edition diesel in the shell petrol station at about 2pm driven by a woman. Saw another white edition about 4 ish on the m42 south, then another white on the m6 south? Then a red with black roof and wheels on m69 south about 5 ish. Loads of white editions everywhere lol
      p.s I always see a black ds3 on the Skegness to lincoln road every morning - maybe this is salesmans car?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
        Really ?
        Yep, I had no cards with me and was compelled to do so (was giving a driving lesson and kept going past it). She was asking me loads and his brother wants one too

Comment

• saw 6 on my way back from nottingham to bristol on saturday. 3 all black, 1 red/white, 1 red/black, 1 grey/red. so that'd be m1/m5.

Comment

• Theres Like 5 In My Town Now ='(

See At Least 1 Everyday...

Comment

• Saw two over the weekend on my way down the A1/M11 from Lincolnshire to London -a red & white and another my girlfriend spotted (she's getting an eye for them)!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                Theres Like 5 In My Town Now ='(

See At Least 1 Everyday...
                i notice people still stare at them though! so many times was i overtook and had people craning their necks out their window.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
                  what's wrong with Thetford? I've got relatives there!
                  But would you want to live there yourself?! The crime capital of Norfolk, apparently (although Yarmouth must run it close...)

Comment

• Overtook another yellow/black DSport on the A11 near Newmarket on Friday night, being driven quite slowly (well, 50-ish) by a rotund middle-aged bloke who was crouched over the wheel staring intently at the road ahead.

I would have waved, but (a) he wouldn't have noticed me, because he was stating intently, etc etc and (b) he'd have thought I was a nutter, because I was driving the wife's Volvo at the time.

Comment

• All black on A41 at Tring
                      And my FIRST acknowledgement back in Tring today from a white edition. Finally got a wave back!!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• saw one today, looked like a baby blue colour with a white roof, not to my liking but hey

Comment

• Originally posted by monkey View Post
                          saw one today, looked like a baby blue colour with a white roof, not to my liking but hey
                          Sounds like Belle ille blue (sp?)

Comment

• saw three today around burnham (which aint big) which is a bit sad as i dont want them to be common like the cooper. one was grey/black, sport red/black and white/black. all looked very nice but getting common ladies and gents.
                            Desperately wanting a DS3. Currently own a not so amazing blue 1.2L 2002 Renault Clio

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                              All black on A41 at Tring
                              And my FIRST acknowledgement back in Tring today from a white edition. Finally got a wave back!!

You know I'll wave if I see you when I get mine In fact I think I'll just keep driving up and down the A41 just to make sure
                              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                                You know I'll wave if I see you when I get mine In fact I think I'll just keep driving up and down the A41 just to make sure
                                I keep looking out for C2's in Watford!!
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X