Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no Jez. Your reading before any remap was 143 on your 110 ehdi?? Gutted you couldnt get it done. Was it anything to do with your Quantum map? Jamie is very thorough and knows his stuff, so I would be doing the same as you and getting it sorted and getting back there asap
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Hope you get it sorted Jez!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Will do...nothing to do with remapping.......electrical fault to ecu caused by damage to wiring loom next to alternator! Get that fixed first then its La Petite Fusee va monter deux!

Jamie flagged up the problem that if my engine light had not come on I would have been blissfully unaware of it. His work with my car has been diagnostic so far and is second to none. He is a top guy!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Right then......DS3 has been with Airtec for almost a week and I am pleased to report that it is ready to come home,no fault codes and tickety-boo! Which also means that I can visit Jamie at SP Tuning! Woo hoo!

Thanks again to Jamie at SP Tuning and to Ryan and the team at Airtec for getting La Petite Fusee back on track!
          Last edited by JEZDS3; 20-07-2017, 20:22.

sigpic

Comment

• Great news Jez. Bet you can't wait for the SP Tuning special from Jamie.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
              Great news Jez. Bet you can't wait for the SP Tuning special from Jamie.
              Will book a visit to Jamie when convenient.....in the meantime it has been brilliant to get my DS3 back and it`s full power without any fault codes or engine warning lights on.Turns out it was the rubber hoses that connect to the EGR valve that had split and broken so fault codes were inevitable!

sigpic

Comment

• im excited for you mate, you gonna hybrid it or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by TomAsprey View Post
                  im excited for you mate, you gonna hybrid it or not?
                  Prob not.....these ehdi engines are good up to a maximum of 150bhp as Jamie explained to me plus I do not want to put the engine under any additional strain or produce overboost! Remap and relax now as already producing about 143 bhp on last visit to Jamie and that was with my split hose to the EGR valve! Airtec sorted that and the fault codes have been reset on the ecu and the engine management light is now permanently off! Phew!

Click image for larger version

Name:	La Petite Fusee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	361205
                  Last edited by JEZDS3; 22-07-2017, 19:08.

sigpic

Comment

• Good times Jez! I'm booking mine in with Jamie soon.
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                      Good times Jez! I'm booking mine in with Jamie soon.
                      Good call!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                        Prob not.....these ehdi engines are good up to a maximum of 150bhp as Jamie explained to me plus I do not want to put the engine under any additional strain or produce overboost! Remap and relax now as already producing about 143 bhp on last visit to Jamie and that was with my split hose to the EGR valve! Airtec sorted that and the fault codes have been reset on the ecu and the engine management light is now permanently off! Phew!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14526[/ATTACH]
                        How does it run now? Mine suffers with turbo lag a little bit, not financially viable at present to get a remap :/

Comment

• Runs fine,pulls well,good response,cannot complain at all!

sigpic

Comment

• Just wondering Jez, if everything runs well at the moment, and you're on 143, and the HDi can only get up to 150...

Why are you booking it in for another remap? Is there a lot more torque to be gained or something?
                            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                            Join the Facebook Group!
                            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by BenS View Post
                              Just wondering Jez, if everything runs well at the moment, and you're on 143, and the HDi can only get up to 150...

Why are you booking it in for another remap? Is there a lot more torque to be gained or something?
                              Good question Ben.....Remap is on hold at the moment......I am not sure if I really want to or need to wring some extra bhp out of my DS3.....150bhp just sounds like a good number!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Someone`s grassed me up!.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	361206
                              Last edited by JEZDS3; 24-07-2017, 19:11.

sigpic

Comment

• That's the OCD kicking in!
                                My DS3R3... nearly....
                                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X