Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Door chrome to be wrapped in gloss carbon fibre vinyl.....any thoughts on that one ?
    Good looking car! Now i want to do some work on my car :P
    Might be a bit late here. But did you drop the vinyl wrap on the baguettes because you need to take the baguettes off? i want to do this to my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cake
      Good looking car! Now i want to do some work on my car :P
      Might be a bit late here. But did you drop the vinyl wrap on the baguettes because you need to take the baguettes off? i want to do this to my car.
      You don't need to remove baguettes , had mine done

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
        You don't need to remove baguettes , had mine done

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
        Good looking car! I will try to wrap mine then

Comment

• I was told to make a great job of it the baguettes should be removed.....
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• FEBRUARY 18TH 2018.........La Petite Fusee Deux!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3
              FEBRUARY 18TH 2018.........La Petite Fusee Deux!
              Woooooooooo!
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• This had to be done......I will be trading up again ....my part ex is good....my price for a DS3 Performance with ex demo about 1000 miles is very reasonable......why buy a new car when you can buy a dealer car that has any servicing taken care of and it is only six months to a year old.....this really works for me.....I cannot wait now!

sigpic

Comment

This had to be done......I will be trading up again ....my part ex is good....my price for a DS3 Performance with ex demo about 1000 miles is very reasonable......why buy a new car when you can buy a dealer car that has any servicing taken care of and it is only six months to a year old.....this really works for me.....I cannot wait now!
                  Woohoo, excited for you Jez, you'll love it!
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• Counting down now until 18th Feb.....The reg is funny.....makes me a bit of a Gangster! HK 67 FNN .......Heckler and Koch make the HK 67 pistol!
                    Last edited by JEZDS3; 06-02-2018, 15:19.

sigpic

Comment

Counting down now until 18th Feb.....The reg is funny.....makes me a bit of a Gangster! HK 67 FNN .......Heckler and Koch make the HK 67 pistol!
                      And FN also make weapons including my favorite battle rifle the SCAR
                      Originally posted by cyclone
                      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                      Originally posted by Broda
                      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Well spotted Cyclone......I have just watched a very informative You Tube vid on your favourite battle rifle........Thanks.
                        Last edited by JEZDS3; 06-02-2018, 17:42.

sigpic

Comment

• Oh no Jez!! All that hard work and personal mods you have done to LA PETITE FUSEE. It's a belting upgrade though and I'm sure it will make you smile loads. It's a bit sad to see her go, but Mk2 looks awesome! You selling any bits before you trade her in?
                          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Thanks Funky! Little stuff has come off to be retained only items hanging around are 4x Team Dynamics Wheels shod with nearly new Michelins ......they have been awesome wheels....

sigpic

Comment

• You gonna be getting the "La Petite Fuseé II" put in the same place on the new one?
                              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Here is something radical.......probably not......that`s progress!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X