Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!! How was the drive back Jez? Is there a massive difference in performance? Will the clutch need to be upgraded or will the OEM one be OK and not fail?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Looks good, what was the torque before the new map?
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by BenS View Post
        Looks good, what was the torque before the new map?
        WAS: 115 BHP , NOW: 150.3 BHP / WAS: 270NM TORQUE, NOW : 399NM TORQUE. This means that the acceleration is fantastic and useable in everyday driving.....it now feels very quick!
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Awesome!! How was the drive back Jez? Is there a massive difference in performance? Will the clutch need to be upgraded or will the OEM one be OK and not fail?
          Drive home was fun and clutch seems fine at the moment!

sigpic

Comment

• Needless to say I have been "testing" La Petite Fusee on the drive home from my Mum`s house in Romsey to my home near Basingstoke and there are some cracking roads to try.....A30/A33. One is a Roman road and the other is a quiet dual carriageway next to M3 so great fun through all the 6 gears!

sigpic

Comment

• I'm planning to do the same on mine, no issues yet but apparently either a Sachs organic or sintered clutch is the next step....
              sigpic

Comment

• Wow.. looks awesome mate

Comment

• Yes......a clutch upgrade will be worth considering!

sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	157.3 KB ID:	391610

Work in progress update!

It`s been a while since I have been on here but La Petite Fusee has evolved a little since my last post!

No new clutch needed as yet ,which is a relief but WTF now has my Triple R Splitter which she is going to pamper and fit on her car.

I have also put my air filter box and K&N panel filter back on and my car is running fine with a nice clean filter in.
                    The GSR induction kit was fun but I did find I had to keep adjusting and re tightening the hose at the turbo as it kept coming off!

I will have a new flexible splitter lip fitted in November and this will be able to deal with the local animals and roadkill in Hampshire
                    ......my Triple R splitter was taking too many hits so it was time to say goodbye!
                    Last edited by JEZDS3; 26-10-2017, 07:25.

sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	23848142_320972995052635_1472512573_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	278.2 KB ID:	392376Click image for larger version  Name:	23848147_320973021719299_704260858_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	275.0 KB ID:	392377Click image for larger version  Name:	23874095_320972998385968_862992318_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	261.1 KB ID:	392378Click image for larger version  Name:	23874553_320979981718603_650860611_o.jpg Views:	2 Size:	283.9 KB ID:	392379Click image for larger version  Name:	23949365_320973005052634_1406346158_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	260.7 KB ID:	392381

The Samurai Rubber Splitter Lip.........It`s On!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JEZDS3; 23-11-2017, 12:50.

sigpic

Comment

• Like it Jez. Was it easy to do? Where did you get it from?
                        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Thanks Funky.....it would have been easy to botch.......so the guy that fitted it riveted it in 12 places so it is firmly attached! I ordered my Samurai Rubber Lip on Amazon I think and they are not very expensive at all! It is light in weight and durable/flexible. I`m pleased with it.

sigpic

Comment

• Just finished going thru this thread and its been a great read for a new comer to the fold its given me a few ideas of things to do to my bumble bee hdi not sure what will be the 1st thing will be as always cost comes into it , 2 kids of 11 and 14 are very good at draining the wallet , but I do fancy the remap maybe treat it in the new year .........

Comment

• Nice looking car BTW....

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback.....it`s been two years of unconditional love and plenty of fun to drive all the way!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X