Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Here is something radical.......probably not......that`s progress!
    Wow!! Does this mean your days of DS3 modding are over? Staying as stock?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Never say never......but with a DS3 Performance you really do not need to tinker as much! Time will tell though.....
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	394266

Well it is bye bye La Petite Fusee tomorrow and hello La Petite Fusee Deux!

Be sad to see my fab eHDI go but my new distraction will soon turn my tears to a Cheshire Cat grin again......here`s to a new chapter of fun times and great road trips and back into all the meets and gatherings that the club has throughout the year ahead.
        Last edited by JEZDS3; 17-02-2018, 12:27.

sigpic

Comment

• Enjoy!
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Woohoo!
            ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
            Join the Facebook Group!
            Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Part deux looks awesome Jez. I take it you are transferring your plate over. Did you trade her in, or sell privately?

Comment

• Trading in and wait for it......I didn`t keep my plate! I don`t want the notoriety that the plate brought me and with the Performance I just want to blend in quietly! lol

sigpic

Comment

• Wow, wow and wow. Stealth Jez and Part Deux

Comment

• What a magic drive........been to Hayling Island for lunch and had to pick some twisty,fun roads on the way home and found the handling and response to be terrific and averaged 45mpg over the 100 mile drive!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3
                      What a magic drive........been to Hayling Island for lunch and had to pick some twisty,fun roads on the way home and found the handling and response to be terrific and averaged 45mpg over the 100 mile drive!
                      Yaay! Enjoy Jez!
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• I take it you are a happy man then Jez?

Comment

• So happy......kept my wind deflectors so they are on the Performance plus all the protective stuff like the boot saver and rear seat cover now in place and of course all the cup holders too! LOL The Michelin Man air freshener is also loving the new exciting ride too......and the stubby aerial completes the sporty look.
                          Last edited by JEZDS3; 18-02-2018, 18:02.

sigpic

Comment

• Woohoo! Glad you're enjoying it, Jez!
                            I'm tempted to get a stubby aerial for mine..
                            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

• DAB and FM radio will not work so well.....I use phone and usb mostly......

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
                                DAB and FM radio will not work so well.....I use phone and usb mostly......
                                Oh yeah, I very, very rarely listen to the radio so that's not a big deal for me I mostly use bluetooth, or USB.
                                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Working...
                                X