Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEZDS3
    replied

Going to Jamie again as soon as I have a spare a day off after Trax for a remap......fingers crossed!

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Replacing discs and pads all round....so remap will follow later!

Leave a comment:

• BeefMasta
    replied
    Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Good question Ben.....Remap is on hold at the moment......I am not sure if I really want to or need to wring some extra bhp out of my DS3.....150bhp just sounds like a good number!
    The other benefit of going to Jamie (apart from the extra BHP) is it's custom to your car and he knows his stuff, he can smooth out any imperfections in the map.

Leave a comment:

• WTF
    replied
    That's the OCD kicking in!

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Originally posted by BenS View Post
    Just wondering Jez, if everything runs well at the moment, and you're on 143, and the HDi can only get up to 150...

Why are you booking it in for another remap? Is there a lot more torque to be gained or something?
    Good question Ben.....Remap is on hold at the moment......I am not sure if I really want to or need to wring some extra bhp out of my DS3.....150bhp just sounds like a good number!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Someone`s grassed me up!.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	361206
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 24-07-2017, 19:11.

Leave a comment:

• BenS
    replied
    Just wondering Jez, if everything runs well at the moment, and you're on 143, and the HDi can only get up to 150...

Why are you booking it in for another remap? Is there a lot more torque to be gained or something?

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Runs fine,pulls well,good response,cannot complain at all!

Leave a comment:

• TomAsprey
    replied
    Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
    Prob not.....these ehdi engines are good up to a maximum of 150bhp as Jamie explained to me plus I do not want to put the engine under any additional strain or produce overboost! Remap and relax now as already producing about 143 bhp on last visit to Jamie and that was with my split hose to the EGR valve! Airtec sorted that and the fault codes have been reset on the ecu and the engine management light is now permanently off! Phew!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14526[/ATTACH]
    How does it run now? Mine suffers with turbo lag a little bit, not financially viable at present to get a remap :/

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
    Good times Jez! I'm booking mine in with Jamie soon.
    Good call!

Leave a comment:

• BeefMasta
    replied
    Good times Jez! I'm booking mine in with Jamie soon.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Originally posted by TomAsprey View Post
    im excited for you mate, you gonna hybrid it or not?
    Prob not.....these ehdi engines are good up to a maximum of 150bhp as Jamie explained to me plus I do not want to put the engine under any additional strain or produce overboost! Remap and relax now as already producing about 143 bhp on last visit to Jamie and that was with my split hose to the EGR valve! Airtec sorted that and the fault codes have been reset on the ecu and the engine management light is now permanently off! Phew!

Click image for larger version

Name:	La Petite Fusee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	361205
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 22-07-2017, 19:08.

Leave a comment:

• TomAsprey
    replied
    im excited for you mate, you gonna hybrid it or not?

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Great news Jez. Bet you can't wait for the SP Tuning special from Jamie.
    Will book a visit to Jamie when convenient.....in the meantime it has been brilliant to get my DS3 back and it`s full power without any fault codes or engine warning lights on.Turns out it was the rubber hoses that connect to the EGR valve that had split and broken so fault codes were inevitable!

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Great news Jez. Bet you can't wait for the SP Tuning special from Jamie.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Right then......DS3 has been with Airtec for almost a week and I am pleased to report that it is ready to come home,no fault codes and tickety-boo! Which also means that I can visit Jamie at SP Tuning! Woo hoo!

Thanks again to Jamie at SP Tuning and to Ryan and the team at Airtec for getting La Petite Fusee back on track!
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 20-07-2017, 20:22.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X