Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Petite Fusee / The Little Rocket .....Modifications since joining DS3 club.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Will do...nothing to do with remapping.......electrical fault to ecu caused by damage to wiring loom next to alternator! Get that fixed first then its La Petite Fusee va monter deux!

Jamie flagged up the problem that if my engine light had not come on I would have been blissfully unaware of it. His work with my car has been diagnostic so far and is second to none. He is a top guy!

Leave a comment:

• BeefMasta
    replied
    Hope you get it sorted Jez!

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Oh no Jez. Your reading before any remap was 143 on your 110 ehdi?? Gutted you couldnt get it done. Was it anything to do with your Quantum map? Jamie is very thorough and knows his stuff, so I would be doing the same as you and getting it sorted and getting back there asap

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Sorry guys it was a Houston we have a problem moment......Standard=143bhp but the fault codes read kept on coming back at the healthcheck stage!......so no remap. Got to get this fixed before going for the remap!

SP Tuning were thorough and honest and gave me pointers as to what has gone wrong.......will get this sorted then return to Jamie at SP Tuning!

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Hahahaha. You never know.........

Leave a comment:

• BenS
    replied
    Maybe it was so fast he flew back to the future leaving only some flaming tyre tracks?

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    Jez I'm on tenterhooks here. Have you been? Did it go OK? Is it awesome?
    Last edited by Funky; 22-06-2017, 20:16.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    I remember pmk saying his eHDI was around 148 bhp so I am looking forward to my visit to SP TUNING!
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 21-06-2017, 17:53.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Originally posted by Funky View Post
    You gotta let me know everything about it Jez. The dyno readings, the length of time it takes and most importantly - the drive home. I'm booking in soon.
    Will do! One thing is for sure......going to be warm again so A/C will be on there and back!

Leave a comment:

• Funky
    replied
    You gotta let me know everything about it Jez. The dyno readings, the length of time it takes and most importantly - the drive home. I'm booking in soon.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Originally posted by BenS View Post
    Going for full power this time or still an eco map?
    Going for the full SP Tuning treatment recommended for the eHDI engine Ben.......let`s see what happens!

Leave a comment:

• BenS
    replied
    Going for full power this time or still an eco map?

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Little trip to SP Tuning happening on Thursday....looking forward to the results and the drive home following the remap!

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020277.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	361163

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    Visit to Jamie at SP TUNING booked for June!

Click image for larger version

Name:	18624488_275416162922214_1114625100_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	361141
    Last edited by JEZDS3; 31-05-2017, 19:07.

Leave a comment:

• JEZDS3
    replied
    With NOS you`re the boss! ^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X