No announcement yet.

Mark's DS3 Build Log Code Name Dee xD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys just thought I'd post an update as of 01/10/12 my DS3 has officially been part ex'd before any more issues arose and before the engine finally gave up hope as it was starting to splutter and cut out .
    I've now taken delivery of a spanking new Seat Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI and loving it the engine is a beast .
    Know its not exactly a DS3 but would still like to stay in touch with the great community and people here so if its alright with the mods then I'll post some updates on the new car aswell.
    Got some images from when I picked her up from the dealer aswell as a couple from the huge M&S in Elleamere Port but not any more as its been raining heavy for the last 3 days but already given her a name Izzy xD not the most inventive but sue me lol .
    Have done some small mods:
    - Changed Side, Main, Dipped to Ultra 5K Bulbs
    - Changed front Indicator Bulbs to Silvertek Bulbs
    - Removed Spare wheel and replaced with an inflation and repair kit

Comment

Looks awesome!

Of course, please do stay in touch

What else have you got planned?
      My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
        Looks awesome!

Of course, please do stay in touch

What else have you got planned?
        Thanks WTF I'll stay in touch on the forum thanks for that, know its not a DS3 but like I say just a great community .

Got a few little mods in mind:

- Paint Calipers Red
        - Finish the bulbs off around the car, Rear & Side Indicator Lights
        - Led the interior light's
        - Body shop spray S Seat badge and Ibiza on boot and S badge on front grille aswell

But there's more of the big ones lol:

- Remap Stage 1 at Jabbasport or Revo looking at 220bhp with upwards of 300ibs torque all with standard exhaust air filter
        - Either Forge Forced Induction or a Green Panel Filter as haven't decided yet but the Forge would increase the Stage 1 remap's gains
        - Custom built exhaust based upon measurements of a Miltek Exhaust as they've got it spot on for power increase but would like a more personal exhaust tone
        - Toyo Proxy's all round
        - Forge Intercooler

That's about it at the mo well what I can think of I can't do much with the rear lights as there already LED, I'll post some images of the bulbs when it gets a bit darker.

Comment

Hi, know you don't have the car any more but would appreciate it if you could let me know where you got that exhaust from and if the diffuser needed to be cut.
          Cheers
          "My wheels nuts require more torque than your Corsa makes"

Comment

Working...
          X