Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modifications to 1.6 HDI 110 Dsport - 200hp? ;-) Who needs a petrol!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fitting second additional tv touchsceen head unit under the original one and should finish it tomorrow if some parts arrive. Also twin amps and cap in the boot with some 6/9 square 600 watt parcel shelf speakers with the square kicker sub.
    Also connecting the 3.5mm jack input to both radio. The ipod will play via the new head set and the original one.
    So the original radio will play via the standard speakers and out to the new head which will fire up the amps and speakers.

Will take photos when finished... it is very hard to fit additional radio beneath original... but when various things are removed it is a perfect fit - you do have to slight shape the fascia console cover tho as it is too narrow towards the bottom.

Also if anyone wants to run cables through the bulk head then just use the large hole that is there and make a hole in the very large rubber grommet and feed them through next to the original cabling in the passengers foot well.

Cabled up the vi monitor (via odb port)to check engine info & performance and blackberry mount for charging using the brodit cradle. Mounted the ipod touch cradle just behind the gearstick and in front of the handbrake.

Still awaiting the adjustable tuning box and a remap then to delete the dpf and egr from ecu and then onto the rolling road ;-)
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

Where'd he go? Did it blow up :-p

Comment

Good point Gareth, Mark seems to have vanished without trace! Come on Mark, give us an update.

Comment

Very strange 244 total posts then.. BAM gone!?

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
            Very strange 244 total posts then.. BAM gone!?
            Saw the same thing with Fowler too. He came to the DS3 meet and I've not seen him since o.0
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
              Saw the same thing with Fowler too. He came to the DS3 meet and I've not seen him since o.0
              You Scared The Poor Boy Off... :L

Comment

Mark where you at dude?

Comment

What Sim just said.

Comment

Has he done a runner? He's not been on for nearly 4 months. Maybe he broke it and is sad? It would be interesting to hear what ever became of his faster than THP HDi.

Comment

• Last time he logged in was this year Jan so I think he is still alive. Maybe he is just busy?

Comment

• I Think He's A Spy :L

Comment

• I think he's trying to build a diesel spaceship to go to space in

Comment

Working...
                          X