Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragnarok's Racing

Hey,

since now all the bullsh!t is history, I decided to clean the scrapbook and start a thread about my project.

My engine was completely rebuilt with Wössner pistons and ZRP con rods

Update: Following my project in this thread gets complicated, thus I decided to create a project site.
    We can still continue discussing it over here:

http://projectds3.duckdns.org/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 31-01-2015, 21:04.
    Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
    ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
    sigpic

Valves were already very dirty at 26500kms... clean up and cylinder head porting
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 25-05-2013, 21:10.
    ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
    sigpic

Comment

My oil pump was checked and reinforced... some more valves and timing adjustment
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ragnarok; 25-05-2013, 21:13.

sigpic

Comment

Forge IC piping and Clemens IC upgrade
        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Software upgraded to E85 and sparkplugs regapped

Attached Files
          Last edited by Ragnarok; 15-06-2013, 17:31. Reason: Trying to make pics visible...

sigpic

Comment

Other adjustments:
            -Forge induction kit
            -Powerflex rear engine mount
            -Ragazzon de-cat downpipe

Under consideration:
            -Forge oil catch can
            -Stronger by-pass or blow off
            -Free-flow exhaust
            -WMI
            Last edited by Ragnarok; 25-05-2013, 22:06.

sigpic

Comment

You've been a busy boy. Looking forward to seeing future mods
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

So far driven around 1.000 kms with E85, which of last few hundred with pure E85 as I had around 50% left of 98 RON in tank during engine breakdown.
                My experiences are so far good, only cold starts seem to take slightly longer than with 98E. I can feel the increase in power as well the consumption has slightly risen.

I will keep you up-to-date as I gain more experience.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ragnarok; 05-06-2013, 19:46.

sigpic

Comment

Great mods and very curious what the power output will be now!

But how about the PCV delete mod? Otherwise your engine will be dirty again after a couple of miles.....
                  DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian View Post
                    Great mods and very curious what the power output will be now!

But how about the PCV delete mod? Otherwise your engine will be dirty again after a couple of miles.....
                    I think reading Rag's other post his plan is do a rear PCV delete and then add a catch can for the other valve to pickup the shit it spits out.
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                      I think reading Rag's other post his plan is do a rear PCV delete and then add a catch can for the other valve to pickup the shit it spits out.
                      You are right DF. I will try the rear PCV delete and add a catch as soon as I have some spare time to spend in the garage... in addition I have to change the brake pads. Seems they were not maintained by the previous owner and had "stuck" and wore out...

sigpic

Comment

beautiful mod just beautiful.

Comment

Good job!!
                          2012 DS3 Racing black & orange

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarok View Post
                            You are right DF. I will try the rear PCV delete and add a catch as soon as I have some spare time to spend in the garage... in addition I have to change the brake pads. Seems they were not maintained by the previous owner and had "stuck" and wore out...
                            OK, that's the best to do! :cool:
                            DS3 THP Sport Chic Blanc Banquise / Noir Onyx - Forge Pipe Kit - Forge Induction Kit - Forge Recirculating Valve - Custom Intercooler - H&R 25mm

Comment

Brake pad replacement

Finally had the Zeit to do this... some serious crap in the calipers...

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Ragnarok; 05-06-2013, 19:44. Reason: Added pic of wore pads

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X