• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
    I'm always on the righthand side here

www.SPTuning.co.uk
    Facebook.com/SPTuning.Ltd
    Test drove Skyline R34 last summer, very weird feeling. Always when I was supposed to use the signal I accidentally started the wipers
    Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
    ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Bleu View Post
      Not enough snow here Rag
      I don't like snow, unless I have an STi
      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Bleu View Post
        Sorry Rag- last off topic comment
        Where I bought my Pro Race 3s recently- his Dad had a Vantage in the garage- I asked for a test drive Ha-ha!

Right- all mods on mine Im round your gaffe Jamie LOL
        So when I get my performance lowering Eibachs fitted I'll get a Dyno run LOL
        Springs, and Chrome badges errrrr....No
        lol

www.SPTuning.co.uk
        White on red THP
        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Brilliant Jamie made me laugh out loud . Chris you had that coming.....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarok View Post
            I don't like snow, unless I have an STi
            Lol...
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
              Springs, and Chrome badges errrrr....No
              lol
              www.SPTuning.co.uk
              Debadged now - so I'm OK!
              Thinkin getting rid of chrome and turning to black
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

You took off the chrome badging that you added on the side of the car Chris ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                  You took off the chrome badging that you added on the side of the car Chris ?
                  Nope - that's the only one I have kept
                  Think the side looks empty without it
                  Citroen gone from the boot- looks good
                  Thinking Carbon wrap roof and front end bar the fogs

(Sorry Rag- cant help answering questions)
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Just ordered VAG a by-pass valve so I can replace the plastic internals of the stock PSA valve with reinforced ones..

sigpic

Comment

Finally had time to detail our secondary car, wifey's shopping cart...

Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Some more pics for you guys...
                        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Rag, don't suppose you have a link to the piston's you've replaced yours with do you?
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                            Rag, don't suppose you have a link to the piston's you've replaced yours with do you?
                            Sure, I shared it in the chit-chat box. Anyways if anyone else if looking for them here
                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/310594797402...84.m1497.l2649

sigpic

Comment

A cheap option then
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                                A cheap option then
                                Cheaper but uprated.

It saves buying direct from Citroen who seem to run a monopoly on the OEM parts.
                                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                                X