No announcement yet.

Ragnarok's Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice site Rag- a how to on WMI would be nice :-)
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

• I will try to do it if I have some good pics left and remember how I did it
      Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
      ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
      sigpic

Comment

• Great site
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Good idea and nice site!
          Aka:
          Alex

:ds3:
          Blue Phoenix
          DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Time to change gearbox oil, going to throw in Motul tonight. Yesterday tranny felt weird and my friend told me MT-90 is the worst shit you can put in.
            ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
            sigpic

Comment

• Tranent felt weird have you got your forums mixed up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                Tranent felt weird have you got your forums mixed up ?
                Sure, transmission gearbox. You perv.

sigpic

Comment

• You got a progressive WMI controller Rag, or just 2 stage?
                  Looks like using the washer bottle seems easiest 50:50 water methanol
                  Be interested to see how you fixed the nozzle into the intake (Photo) ... close to throttle body and downstream of airflow sensor yes?
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                    You got a progressive WMI controller Rag, or just 2 stage?
                    Looks like using the washer bottle seems easiest 50:50 water methanol
                    Be interested to see how you fixed the nozzle into the intake (Photo) ... close to throttle body and downstream of airflow sensor yes?
                    A quick note, not just for you Chris, but anyone interested, when mixing the 50/50% ratio of water and Methanol, to achieve a correct 50/50% mix, you must take into account that water weighs 8.33 lb per imperial gallon, Methanol weighs 6.63 lb per imperial gallon.

So mixing by volume for the chosen tank, will not give you a 50/50% mix, you need to % mix by weight.
                    Performance Powered By Thought
                    Engineered Horsepower

Comment

• Nice one Czar- had read up on that, but didnt quite get what they meant
                      Quite impressed by the cooling and cleaning claims of the mixture
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• I have stage 1, pressure switch. Have set it to activate around 0.8 bars.

I use WEI (ethanol, not methanol). Don't use methanol in windshield washer tank or you might end up blind, at least feeling nausea.

Czar is right, however, my WMI kit is solely for cleaning purposes. I haven't adjusted fueling based on WMI as I do not trust the kit enough to lean my fueling.

While installing injectors we were planning to clean up the intake, but surprisingly valves looked clean and didn't require any cleaning. 35.000kms since last clean up.
                        Seems WMI and E85 helps keeping valves clean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-01-31 12.14.23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	359186

sigpic

Comment

• When you put WMI in, did you clean up the intake first? (Just read your last post- how come they were clean...E85 fuel?)

I too thinking about it to reduce temperatures 1st, and clean 2nd, performance 3rd
                          Last edited by Chris_Blue; 07-02-2015, 21:28.
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

When you put WMI in, did you clean up the intake first? (Just read your last post- how come they were clean...E85 fuel?)

I too thinking about it to reduce temperatures 1st, and clean 2nd, performance 3rd
                            No, I installed it last summer. Intake was cleaned almost 2 years ago.

They are clean either/coz of E85, WMI kit, and ocassional spraying of carbon dissolver into rear PCV hose. Can't tell honestly

sigpic

Comment

• WMI- Where you pick the turbo pressure up for the pressure switch? and also where you pick the ignition wire in engine bay?
                              I havent had a good look yet- will when its warmer ;-)
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

WMI- Where you pick the turbo pressure up for the pressure switch? and also where you pick the ignition wire in engine bay?
                                I havent had a good look yet- will when its warmer ;-)
                                Hey,

I have a Forge adapter for boost gauge which I have split for both the gauge and pressure switch. Ignition is from the box above battery.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X